ThinkAnalytics’ Contextual Advertising Solution Joins AWS Clean Rooms
The targeted contextual advertising platform ThinkAdvertising from ThinkAnalytics has been made available on AWS Clean Rooms by Amazon Web Services. ThinkAnalytics is a global leader in audience data analytics, AI-based content discovery, and targeted advertising. Publishers may easily enable cross-channel audience segments for programmatic advertising thanks to the solution. Additionally, it enables customers and partners to work together more conveniently and securely while analyzing their shared datasets without revealing or replicating each other’s underlying data.
ThinkAdvertising – a targeted contextual advertising solution
The TV/OTT programmatic ecosystem presents issues for the advertising sector, including signal degradation, data, and privacy rules, and the need for more efficient targeting options. With the use of first-party data, ThinkAdvertising enables video service providers to build behavioral audiences based on content at scale. Additionally, it improves the precision and efficiency of advertising targeting. The approach reduces waste while enhancing performance in the complicated and rapidly changing convergent TV industry. When publishers enable cross-channel audience segments for programmatic advertising, having access to the turnkey data solution on AWS will improve privacy and security.
ThinkAdvertising on AWS Clean Rooms
When audiences are more responsive, brands may engage them and get better outcomes. This is because real-time audience segments use this technology to track first-party real-time behavioral changes and engagements. Initial customers have had 10x engagement and 20x purchase KPIs.
Here’s what they said
Peter Docherty, Founder and Chief Technology Officer of ThinkAnalytics said,
ThinkAdvertising is leveraging AWS Clean Rooms to guarantee absolute data privacy, providing cross-platform TV companies with a seamless and secure way to convert their first-party data into cross-platform audiences, unlocking significant cost and scalability advantages. Our relationship with AWS simplifies the process for our customers, enabling first-party data to be harnessed for advertising.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement