OpenX Launches ConteX: A Flexible, Contextual Advertising Marketplace
OpenX Technologies Inc., one of the top omnichannel supply-side platforms in the world, announced the debut of ConteX. Within the SSP, is an OpenX marketplace. It gives companies and agencies the ability to use both pre-made and custom premium contextual advertising solutions without requiring them to sign cumbersome contracts or wait a long time. Without relying on third-party cookies, this brand-new, future-proof invention delivers end-to-end targeting and activation.
The future of contextual buying
Buyers are increasingly looking for accurate and high-quality regionally suitable targeting solutions that eliminate the need for them to negotiate separate agreements with various data partners. 54 percent of marketers intend to employ contextual data more frequently in their campaigns as targeted media-buying changes in reaction to third-party devaluation. Additionally, ConteX provides contract-free contextual targeting options for customers. As a result, they can directly activate premium data partners within the SSP on conditions that have already been agreed upon. Additionally, it makes it simple for advertisers to implement strategies that are most effective in their area without having to negotiate terms with each partner. Additionally, ConteX blends contextual and supply-side targeting to give more premium supply, higher accuracy, and unmatched insights into programmatic campaigns.
Effective targeting, contract-free activation, and broader scale
With ConteX’s data partners reaching well beyond on-page content, contextual targeting has grown more sophisticated and efficient. Cooking aficionados are targeted in any vertical or type of premium content they are engaging with, rather than only through cooking-related material, using models to forecast audience behavior. With ConteX, OpenX continues to advance in its mission to create solutions that prioritize both innovation and quality. Without using cookies or authenticated IDs, each ConteX premium data partner employs a unique, proprietary methodology to let customers reach highly targeted audiences anywhere:
- Audigent: a data activation, curation, and identity platform
- Captify: a search intelligence platform for the open web
- Cross Pixel: audience and contextual targeting solutions
- Dstillery: a leading AI ad-targeting company
- Permutive: an audience platform powered by publisher first-party data
- Silverpush: a hyper-contextual advertising platform powered by AI
- Sqreem: a digital behavior aggregator where AI merges deep insights and media targeting.
OpenX creates an audience and shares a data-driven deal ID with the buyer to activate these segments. The buyer then activates the deal ID within their preferred DSP after working directly with the data partner to set up the audience.
Here’s what they said
Joseph Worswick, VP of EMEA and Head of Global Sustainability at OpenX said,
This enhancement in OpenX’s supply-side targeting capabilities provides brands with a valuable solution ahead of the deprecation of the third-party cookie. This off-the-shelf innovation helps brands navigate complex regional compliance requirements related to data and targeting, reducing the workload of programmatic traders. This is an important step towards providing effective targeting solutions for the open web, which will ultimately help brands reach their desired audiences more effectively.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement
- Marketing2023.12.08Google Plans to Introduce Programmatic Support for Limited Ads
- Marketing2023.12.08Amazon Ads and IPG Mediabrands Ink 3-year Deal for Upcoming Prime Video Ads
- Media2023.12.07Dentsu and Meta Partner for WhatsApp Business Customer Relationships Solution