It all started in the year 1994! A company named Amazon was founded and established in Bellevue, WA. During the initial years, the journey was not so smooth for Amazon. People around the world were not familiar with the online shopping experience and took them a series of the year to put their trust in the brand. However, soon the consumer and the market started realizing the potential of online shopping, the ease and effectiveness of ordering a product through an online portal. It was amazing how the world changed in the favor of Amazon and soon everyone was on the internet. It was not very long that social media came into picture and applications like Facebook and Instagram was launched. People started spending more time on the internet and the number of people utilizing the internet for their needs increased at a tremendous pace.
Even the brands in the market started realizing the potential of the internet. They showed interest in reaching to their consumers digitally and approaching them to purchase their products. People around the world found the method innovative and convenient and thus they started spending their time on different digital platforms on the internet. The advancement was unstoppable and soon the term digital marketing came into existence.
The digital market has seen tremendous growth in the past 10 years. As more traffic grows on the internet, the need to market the product to the right audience increases. People used different techniques to generate traffic on their websites. Some of the most common techniques used by people to generate traffic are:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing and many more.
The population of consumers on the internet is expanding at a tremendous pace. New brands are emerging to fulfil the needs of the consumers. Every day hundred’s of new businesses are entering the competitive world of marketing and advertising. All of them have something unique to offer to their customers. They are analyzing and developing an understanding of the current market trends. They are studying the existing scenarios and performing different tactics to attract customers towards their product. However, it becomes really difficult for new brands to make themselves visible to the right audience. Due to the changing trends in the market, it is hard to guess the next best step to predict the upcoming trends in the market. The uncertainty leads to the wrong strategy and sometimes to failure.
Brands use every possible technique to overcome the fear of failure. However, sometimes they make the wrong decisions in peer pressure and sometimes they hire the wrong people to work for them. According to a survey conducted by the Adscholars, nearly 90% failed businesses hired the wrong people to work for them which lead to failure. Therefore, it is always advisable to outsource your business to the pros, if you are unsure or uncertain of things.
Usually, the smaller brands do not have the adequate amount of resources to develop their team for digital marketing. Therefore, it is always advisable for them to hire help from outside. Outsourcing advertising firms have the right amount of experience and exposure to handle your business. Thus you can do research and find out the best outsourcing advertisement firm and pay them to get the job done. Trust me! It will save you a tremendous amount of money and effort.
Amazon is the biggest shark of the e-commerce business around the world with only a few competitors. The biggest reason for the success of Amazon is that it started at the initial stage of the emergence of the digital world. Now it is providing opportunities to millions of people to sell their product on its platform. However, it is not a charitable organization and does charge a hefty fee on every transaction. Yet, people find it profitable to sell their product on its platform.
People have earned millions by selling their product on Amazon. The ease of selling provided by Amazon is admiring. With time using the right strategy, Amazon has gained the trust of its consumers. Amazon realized the true potential of the consumer market and it makes them comfortable in their homes. Now, a consumer does not need to leave home to purchase things that are required by them. All they have to do is move their fingers on their phone, explore through the wide range of products listed online and hit buy now! And just like that your order is placed and delivered to you with the most secure and fastest delivery around the globe.
Understanding the algorithm of Amazon
Before you start selling your products on Amazon, it is crucial that you understand the working of its algorithm. Getting to know the algorithm of Amazon will give you an edge to sell your product more effectively to your audience and you can devise a better strategy to sell more and you can be visible to the right audience at the most opportune time. It will also help you to improve your ranking among your competitors.
Amazon algorithm which is also known as A9 is a bit complicated. However, it is highly effective and it works flawlessly. Amazon algorithm is the reason the company has managed to achieve such a huge user base with sellers having the ease of doing the business.
The algorithm(A9) is named after its creator and it is the engine responsible for driving the Amazon to the top. A9 is a customer-centric algorithm and is designed to flash products which are best in terms of selling, having a great margin and provided by the sellers who value their customers. Therefore, if you want to be visible to your customers on Amazon, you have to make sure that you keep these three factors in mind.
It even allows the sellers to develop and set their algorithm to serve their customers more effectively. Recently, Amazon has made some effective changes in its algorithm getting more customer-centric. Hence, some people have started calling the algorithm A10 after these updates.
You do not have to be a programmer to understand the working of Amazon algorithm(A9). You can just get a basic idea of its functionality and plan your strategy accordingly. Here are the few basics that you must look into before setting up your store on Amazon and listing your products:
- A9 is a basic formula developed by the company to arrange the products according to the customer’s search and their preferences. It scans the products, reads through the descriptions, and analyzes the data attached to the product which is listed on Amazon’s marketplace. It is based on the technology of artificial intelligence(AI) and thus, works independently and smartly.
- The algorithm is smart and makes sure that it goes through the history of the customer’s last journey before presenting the customers with new preferences.
- The products which are placed on the front line are the best selling products on the platform, having an adequate margin and sold by the seller who has a customer-centric approach( Good service, value for money, on-time delivery and better return policy.)
- This is nothing new, mostly every eCommerce website has a similar algorithm placed in its core. However, Amazon keeps on evolving and always making the algorithm better for its customers.
- Four crucial metrics contribute to a better listing on Amazon. These factors are looked by the algorithm in specific detail before placing the product in the list:
- The number of sales the seller has done so far and the revenue generated.
- The relevance of searched keywords by the customer.
- Best price for the product.
- Availability of the product.
By following these simple observations, you can design a better campaign for your products and brand.
Key factors responsible for the ranking on Amazon
As we have stated above, the algorithm of Amazon is customer-centric and the more effective and efficient you are with your customers. There are better chances of you ranking in the top list. The four crucial factors that are responsible for the front line listing are:
- Sales: The algorithm analyzes your sales channel on the bases of your sales and value generation on the platform. It looks into your performance so far based on the dollars that you have earned for yourself and the platform.
- Relevant description and keywords: Secondly, it looks for the keywords that you have entered into your listing. The more relevant it is to the searched terms by the customer, there is a better chance that the algorithm will choose your product to be shown as the front line of the results.
- Pricing: When pricing your product you must pay extra attention and it is always advised to have a strategy for the pricing of your product. Most of the brands fail in business due to their poor pricing strategy. Several pricing techniques are available, some of the most crucial pricing techniques are:
Competitor based pricing technique: The formula for pricing your product based on this strategy is:
Competitors Price = Your Product Price.
Cost-plus Pricing technique: The basic formula for calculating the pricing for your products using this strategy is:
Cost Of Production + Margin = Cost of the final product (Cost-Plus Pricing).
Value-based pricing technique: This is the best strategy to price your product. According to the technique, you must price your product only after performing thorough market research and analyzing the value by checking every possible factor that can influence the pricing of your product. The formulae for pricing your product according to the value-based pricing is:
Value of the product = Brand Advantage + Value of Product
Therefore, it is important to note that if your brand does not have an advantage of popularity, you must charge the customer only for the value of the product.
Benefits of SEO
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the most crucial aspect of digital marketing. The technique helps you to stay visible to your audience, leading to high traffic on your page and website. It helps you to increase the credibility of brand and products and make you popular in the market.
For example, whenever we search something on Google, we only see the tops 10-20 results. Even though there may be a million more similar search results but we stick to the top results as we only trust them to be appropriate and related. Similarly, the top 3-5 results or links are among the most visited. This is because we don’t trust the credibility of other results shown by Google.
Similarly, if your website is listed and ranked among the top 5-10 search results on any search engine, there are high chances of people visiting it and trusting it for their work and even for purchasing products online. Hence, we provide you with several reasons why SEO can prove to be fruitful to your business.
- Better experience for the users: The users of the internet holds utmost importance in providing growth and revenue for any business running online. Therefore, it is crucial that you provide optimized and better experience to the users.
- The best source to generate leads: By optimizing your website or web page with SEO, you can generate leads effectively. The method has proven to be a sure shot success and helped millions of businesses to achieve unexpected targets in their businesses.
- Higher rate of conversion: The method not only helps in generating leads but also prove an asset when it comes to conversion. If you are looking to achieve high targets in your business, SEO can be the one good option that you can invest in wholeheartedly.
- Cost-efficient: Instead of investing hundreds of dollars on outbound resources, SEO can help you get inbound traffic and save all the extra money and investment that you will spend on outbound teams and data.
- Helps in getting physical customers to your stores: There is a higher chance that people who will see your store and website on the internet will visit your store or outlet physically.
- Increasing brand credibility: If you have a better rating and user traffic on your website, it will automatically boost the credibility of your brand.
- Created awareness for the brand: SEO is useful in creating brand awareness and will help your brand flourish in the market. The results and outcomes achieved by this technique are far more superior than any other method in the market.
- Makes your website mobile-friendly: SEO helps in optimizing your website according to the mobile interface. As most of the customers are using their phones to access the internet these days, it proves to be highly profitable in generating leads and in the process of conversion.
- A long term strategy for marketing your product: SEO proves to be a long term strategic approach and helps in expanding business over the years.
- Helps in establishing your business on social media platforms: The tool is useful for mobilising your business on social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other useful platforms.
How to perform SEO on Amazon?
As Amazon is the big shark of the eCommerce market, it becomes important to understand how to perform SEO on its platform. There are almost ten-millions items listed on the platform and making your product outshine them all is very difficult. However, you can achieve this goal by performing SEO.
Just like any other SEO performed on search engines, it is easy to perform SEO on the platform of Amazon! You can use the technique of SEO on Amazon to make yourself visible to the audiences. Like any other search engine, customers use the search bar to search their queries on the platform. The algorithm of Amazon makes sure that it provides the user with the most relevant results by searching its catalogue through different categories.
In research conducted by Adscholars, it was found that if the searches are relevant, customers won’t even pass the first page on the website. Therefore, it is crucial that the products are described and the keywords are placed appropriately.
It is important that we set our priorities right, the reason to use the platform of Amazon is to sell products. Amazon wants to strike the perfect balance between the customer and the seller. It wants the customer to be happy and the seller to earn more money by bringing back the customers to the platform for every purchase that they make.
Keywords are the most crucial factors that will affect your listing on the platform. Therefore, it is crucial that you place them correctly and according to the relevance of the product that you are selling. We will discuss more the usage of keywords on the platform in the upcoming headings.
What not to do when performing SEO on Amazon
People often tend to get carried away while listing their products on eCommerce websites and they tend to overdo things to make sure that they rank well! However, overdoing things results in poor ranking as the algorithm is not able to determine the correct path for your product.
People usually write lengthy, irrelevant descriptions for their products in the listing which leads to improper search results by the platform and the products lands to get poor ranking in the list shown in the search results.
As we have mentioned, keywords are the most crucial aspect if you are willing to improve the ranking of your product in the listing. Therefore, it is highly relevant that you place the right keywords in the listing of your product. For example, a product “ Frypan” should not be labelled as “egg pan” or “ Pancake maker” in keywords as it can lead to confusion for the algorithm and the product will not be listed in the top searches if someone is looking for a “ Frypan” in particular.
Therefore, it is always advisable to keep your keywords simple and relevant according to the description of your product.
Also, you must not try to spam the algorithm by putting any fake links or by providing fake rankings to your competitors. These shortcut methods can put you in huge trouble and you might end up losing your credibility on the platform. There are high chances that your account might get suspended due to foul play or behavioral misconduct.
Performing keyword research
Performing keyword research is a crucial part of the listing of the product. There are hundreds of tools available in the market that you can use to see the most appropriate searches made by the people on the internet for any particular product.
You have to be particular when putting the keywords in your listing. The algorithm on the Amazon platform also checks for the bounce-back time of the customer. Let us say that a customer clicks on your listing but leaves quickly after exploring the items. This will raise a doubt in the mind of the algorithm that probably the item is not relevant to the search result. Therefore, there is a huge chance that the platform will not show the same result in the future for the searched keyword and it will skip your product due to irrelevance.
Hence, using the right tools and placing the right keyword is very crucial.
Some of the best tools available for searching the keywords are:
- Amazon keyword tool
- Google Keyword planner
- Keyword tool
Also, the title of the product must be crisp and clear. It will help the algorithm to have a better understanding of your product and you will be able to grab the best rankings on the list.
Using Amazon keyword tool for searching relevant keywords
If you are willing to use the keywords for the SEO of your products on Amazon and looking for keywords, we would recommend you to use the Amazon keyword tool for the best keywords. It is the best way to find the most relevant keywords for your listing on Amazon.
Here, you must understand that Amazon is not just a selling platform. It is a smart selling platform which is innovative and not traditional in its approach. It provides every possibility for the seller to help enhance the selling experience for their customers. By providing efficient tools and techniques to its sellers, it helps Amazon to increase its credibility in the market, and it has proven to be highly effective for the company so far.
You must understand that keywords are not just for SEO. Keyword proves crucial when you are looking for the conversion on the platform. Planting the right keyword in your listing will not only help you to increase the traffic and appear in listings, but it will also help you to generate the right traffic for your product which will have the greater chance of a conversion.
If you are unfamiliar with the conversion rate and do not know how to calculate it for your brand here, we have the formulae which will help you to calculate it the right way:
Conversion rate = Number of sales/ Number of page views x 100
Achieving a high conversion rate is crucial. You must understand that a greater conversion rate is fruitful for both revenue and credibility of the brand. It will help in increasing the visibility, relevance and conversion of your brand and products.
One of the best ways to achieve them is keywords. As the algorithm A9 gives special importance to the factor!
Amazon already has the largest user database. All you have to do is utilize it effectively. However, if you perform the SEO for your products there are chances that you can increase the proportion of your sales twice in just a few months’ time frames.
To use the tools for keywords on Amazon, you can download extensions like KDSPY, which is a valuable tool working effectively with the platform. Then you can search for the desired product on the tools and lookup for the conversion rate for the similar products, variation in prices, the keywords that are used in their listing and also check the best titles and modify them for your product.
Utilizing the Amazon search bar for keywords search
Amazon’s search bar is itself a magnificent tool for performing keyword research. It is always advisable to look for related keywords in the search bar to obtain the best efficient ranking on the platform.
Every time you enter something in the search bar of Amazon, it starts populating with related phrases that people search using those terms. These search terms are useful for both; consumer and seller. These search options are visible in the drop-down suggestions on the platform helps a consumer to search for the relevant product. Whereas, it helps the seller by assisting the customer to make the right decision while searching for products. The target automatically leads the consumer to the right path.
These suggestions are highly useful while performing SEO on Amazon. You can utilize these suggestions in the search bar as keywords, and the algorithm will choose your product as per the relevance of the products. As these suggestions are provided by the algorithm itself, there is a huge chance that putting these keywords in your listing will help your product to make the cut of top 10 relevant products on the first page.
You can try the same by searching for something in the search bar. For example: As soon as you enter “T-shirts” in the search bar, it will provide you with suggestions like “T-shirts for men”, “T-shirts for women”, “Round neck T-shirts”, “Polo T-shirts”, “Cotton T-shirts” etc. Thus, you can use these suggestions as your keywords, if you are selling t-shirts on your store at Amazon. You can perform similar searches for other products as well!
Optimizing your product listing
An optimized product listing can do wonders on Amazon. A well-optimized listing has a higher chance of being visible in the top 10-20 items. As we all know, no one wants to scroll through 100 pages to find the right product. People only check for the first few pages, and if they do not find what they are looking for, they go to the search bar and try a different search keyword for searching the same product. Thus optimizing the product listing can help you to achieve the milestone of being the best seller on the platform with millions of customers visiting your listing daily.
Here we have the appropriate optimizations that you can perform on your listing to get the best results for your channel and store on Amazon:
- Optimize your store by using the techniques of SEO. If you are unable to perform SEO efficiently, you can always outsource SEO to digital marketing agencies who are experts in the field.
- You should optimize your product for all Amazon platforms i.e. Amazon business, Amazon Prime and Amazon for consumers.
- You should perform optimization on the pricing of your product and offer discounts in your listing prices.
- Optimizing the inventory and shipping method for your products can do wonders for your brand.
- Review management is paramount to achieve the goal of being the best seller on the platform.
- Investing in sponsored product ads has proven to be highly effective. In a survey, it was found that almost 55% of people visiting the platform click on the sponsored product advertisement. It will increase the viewership of your new product or an existing one.
An appropriate title for the products
The title is the first thing that a consumer notices while checking the product in a list. Amazon’s algorithm also looks for the most appropriate title matching the search term of the consumer. Therefore, one must pay undivided attention to the title.
By exploring the listings on Amazon, you will realize that people usually tend to write long length titles for their product. However, we would say that it is not the perfect way to put the title.
The title of your product must be crisp and bold to attract the attention of the customer. It needs to be relevant to the products, and you must not stretch it to lengths to prove your point. Also, you must include the primary keywords for your products in the title. It will make your products more visible to the algorithm, and it will pick your product on priority when the relevant keyword will be searched.
The title must be short as you get the description part in your listing to describe your product.
Describing your product
A product description is a vital part of the product listing. One must pay extra care and ensure that all the essential information is presented to the customer. The description of the product is the most significant part of any product and investing attention while you work on the description is essential.
Following these few vital tricks, you can see the increase in the credibility of your product. However, if you are finding it difficult to put your efforts into product descriptions, you can always outsource the work to the professionals. People usually hire professionals for writing the description, as it gets a little tricky when you have to explain the details of your product in just a few words. However, if you are working on the descriptions for your products on your own, here are a few things that you must remember while describing the product.
- The description must not contain any unnecessary information. For example, avoid adding details of things that you have already mentioned in other fields like the color of your product.
- Avoid writing long paragraphs and try to break things down into bullet points. It will help you to explain your product effectively to the audience, and even the audience will have a better understanding of the products.
- Use keywords in the description field. It will increase the relevance of the keywords and will help increase the overall ranking of the product.
- Avoid answering questions while describing your product. You have the column for FAQs which can be utilized to address the most inquisitive questions of the customers.
- Try being more verbal about the quality and superiority of your product. Highlight the USP’s of your products which will help you to sell your products better.
Assigning keywords for the backend search
Backend listing plays a crucial role in providing growth to your products and brands. Therefore, it is vital that you optimize both; front end and the backend product listing of your products. Though the backend listing is not visible to your customers, the algorithm A9 has full access to your backend listing, and it is a decisive factor for the ranking of your products and brand.
Before the year 2015, the word limit for the characters per field was merely 50. However, with the evolution of time and the growth of the platform, Amazon lets you include 1000 words in a field. Therefore, including keywords in these fields can help you rank better on Amazon. This way you can optimize your backend listing effectively.
Although, there is much space to write a description in every field you should refrain yourself from doing so. Writing irrelevant details can damage the chances of growth on the platform. However, you can include long-tail keywords which will help you to gain effective ranking on the platform.
Importance of user reviews on Amazon
User reviews hold the utmost importance on an eCommerce selling platform like Amazon. Positive user reviews can help your brand rise to the top in just a few months, and the negative ones will damage the image of your brand in a similar timeframe. Therefore, it becomes very crucial that you work efficiently on customer satisfaction. The satisfaction of the customer can be achieved by providing them with a great service which includes
- On-time delivery,
- Quality of product,
- Describing the product correctly,
- Making no false promises,
- Easy return policies,
- Listening to their queries and answering them with all the best possible solutions,
- Working on their complaints with a wholehearted resolution approach and
- By going an extra mile for the customer.
However, it is not possible to always get a positive review by every customer. If you can achieve such conditions then there is no stopping you! But, it is not realistic as there is always an unsatisfied customer who finds something wrong with every perfect product. Therefore, if you also have such unsatisfied customers who are putting negative reviews on your store, you can deal with it by the following two methods:
- Resolve their issues and once resolved, request them to remove the negative feedback: This is one of the most effective ways of dealing with the negative reviews. It helps you to address the issues of the customer first hand and build trust towards your brand.
- Addressing the issues by writing back to the customer: Even by addressing the issues you can gain the trust of customers. When some other customer will see a negative review and will see that you tried to address the issue in a reassuring way it will help him to put trust on you looking that at least you tried your best to resolve the issue. Therefore, you must confront every bad review and build the best strategy to deal with it positively.
Following these techniques will help you in increasing the credibility and brand value.
Amazon Q4 trends in 2020
The Q4 or the festive season brings numerous opportunities for every seller and customers. There is an accelerated flow of traffic during this quarter, and Amazon is known to generate high revenue during this time frame. Therefore if you have yet not decided a strategy for the Q4, you must do it quickly and start a campaign for this exciting season of revenue generation.
“In economics, things take longer to happen than you think they will, and then they happen faster than you thought they could.”
— Rudiger Dornbusch, Economist
Due to the pandemic outbreak across the globe, the market has seen a tremendous shift towards online shopping platforms. People are opting to stay home and purchase their goods and items over the internet. Therefore, this year revenue generated by Amazon is expected to hit a higher curve as compared to the last few years. Hence, you should buckle-up as the roller coaster of revenue generation is going to hit its highest speed this quarter.
This year anticipation shows that there will be a huge increase in new customers which can even go up to 7.4 billion. Yes! That is a huge number and amazon being the most trusted platform for online shopping among consumers you can expect a huge crowd turning towards the platform for their needs.
This is not limited to just the festive season, as most countries are still fearing to be hit by the second wave of the pandemic and imposing lockdown larger retail brands like Walmart are also shifting their business online to serve their customers better.
According to a few pieces of research conducted online, nearly 43% of the worlds total population is shifting towards online purchasing due to the pandemic breakdown. Hence, a strategy must be adopted to get the best out of it. Here are a few points that you can consider in your while making a strategy for this quarter:
- Offering discounts: Offering discounts is the best strategy to attract customers towards your products. People are compelled to purchase products at discounted rates.
- Describing your product clearly: A well-described product has more chances of selling than a product with distorted information. You can also mention the details about its usage and its USP to make the description more attractive.
- Combo offers: You can create a combo of products and provide them on discounted prices. It can prove to be an attractive way of selling more products.
- Resolving the queries of consumers: Customers queries must be resolved, on a priority basis. An unsatisfied customer will provide you with a poor review and rating, which will decrease your chances of selling better.
- Travelling the extra mile for the customer: It is always good to do a bit more than expected by the customer. If you make sure that you provide the customers with a bit more than they are expecting from the product, it will help them feel special and eventually increase the value of your brand. For example, you can include a pair of 3-layer masks or a small bottle of sanitizer with every package that you ship. This small gesture will make your customer feel special and cared and will ultimately lead to good reviews and increased credibility.
If you are planning to expand your business online the time is most opportune. People are shifting their focus from physical stores to eCommerce. One of the biggest factors for this change is the current Covid outbreak which has forced people to stay indoors and make their purchase online. However, it has proven to be a fruitful situation for online sellers.
Amazon is the biggest market for online shopping and includes a wide category of products. It has gained peoples trust over the period, and now people prefer it for their day to day purchase. Thus, setting up your store on Amazon can prove to be highly beneficial for the sellers as they will automatically have heavy traffic of customers.
However, it is not easy to sell your product when there is already a wide range of products available online. Therefore, you must devise a strategy so that you can achieve the spotlight among thousands of competitors. Price of a product plays a crucial role in selling a product. However, there are several other factors which can help you sell better on the platform.
SEO or search engine optimization can help you achieve your targets easily and effectively. The technique includes several steps which have been explained above. However, if you are unsure or uncertain about the techniques, you can always seek out for help.
Outsourcing business is always fruitful as it allows you to share your workload with a trusted team which will help you grow. Outsourcing your business is easy! All you have to do is find a perfect partner who can help you in your endeavors.
At Adscholars, we believe in understanding the emotions and feelings of a person attached to the business and accordingly devise a strategy which supports the value and policies of the business. We have a high success rate, and we keep ourselves updated with the latest trends and techniques of the market. Our team consists of highly trained professionals who have been working and reshaping the demographic of Digital marketing.
Latest trends and data about eCommerce in 2020
According to Adscholars, E-commerce or Electronic commerce is a digital method to sell goods, and conduct transactions using the Internet. Usually, a customer purchasing goods online and making digital transactions are known as the cyber consumer.
Since the arrival of e-commerce in the digital market, retail outlets have struggled to earn their bread. There are several reasons responsible for the widespread e-commerce business model.
In just a short period of 14-years, e-commerce has expanded its wings and overshadowed every other form of commerce business. The reasons being; the availability of products at customer doorsteps, a wide range of product selection, easy return, and many more.
These days it’s chaos, with so many options to choose from, options available for self-development like Shopify, Squarespace, BigCommerce, etc. They have populated the landscape of e-commerce. The techniques of SEO are changing rapidly, and the need for the custom build website is also changing. Therefore in these times of increasing demands and a continuously evolving world, one must play smart to get what they desire.
Why COVID19 is an excellent time to start eCommerce?
In the time of COVID, the e-commerce market has deepened its roots, attracting more customers every day. According to an estimation, the revenue of the e-commerce model will increase many folds, attaining a revenue benchmark of $638 billion only in the US.
The year 2021 is expecting an increase in the customers on the digital platform. It is estimated to reach up to 2.14 billion. Amongst all products, Footwears, apparels, and accessories will be the major contributors; contributing up to an increase of $123 million in the year 2022.
According to a survey, an average shopper is spending almost 36% of their budget on the online market.
It’s Now or Never
There has never been an easier time in history to build a business PERIOD.
The cost of entry is lower than ever before. The ability to access & qualify experts is much easier. The ability to speak directly to your customers and make adjustments has never been easier.
– Eric Carlson, Co-Founder, 10x Factory
As we proceed further, let us understand- What E-commerce Is?
For the basic understanding of the terminology, let us say that e-commerce, also known as electronic commerce, is the purchase and selling of goods through the Internet.
There are several tools and technologies available on the mobile network which can help you to achieve this goal. It is much easier for mobile users to make the transaction using various transaction techniques.
The well-equipped E-commerce portals are utilized, to perform activities of online marketing, monitoring of sales activities, and even helps in overseeing the logistics and fulfilment.
While targeting the audience there are certain variations to the business, i.e. the business is divided into segments; these segments are mentioned below:
Before starting your own eCommerce business, you must have an understanding of these terms. Below is a brief description of the terms, their operational manner, and behaviour:
Business to Business (B2B): Any transaction made between two business entities comes under the category of Business to Business or B2B. The transaction could be between a retailer and a wholesaler or between the seller and the manufacturer.
It mostly consists of the raw material or bulk purchase of finished products.
Training the New B2B Buyer
Training your customers to use the new B2B tools is important for adoption.
Changing the way some customers do business with you can be a roadblock or a benefit.
Position the change in a way that makes your customers’ lives easier.
– Andy Etemadi, CEO, EYEMAGINE
Business to Consumer (B2C): It is one of the oldest methods in the online trade (E-commerce market). In this market, the customer is approached directly by the businesses. Some of the examples of this model of business are Amazon etc.
Business to Administration (B2A): This method is used for the delivery of goods like legal documents etc. from the businesses to the administration.
Customer to Customer (C2C): This business model is used, for the transactions of goods between the consumers. Examples of such forms of businesses are eBay, Olx, etc.
Customer to Administration (C2A): Here, the customer sells the product to the administration. The products can range from education to the online tax presentation.
Customer to Business (C2B): In this model, the consumer directly interacts or sells its products to the business. Such online business models are Istock, Pinterest, etc.
Essentials to start an eCommerce store
Although there is an ease in doing business online, there are certain crucial things that one should remember before getting yourself into the business. Let me help you by providing a few points that you can consider before getting started:
- Do a quick research on which e-commerce business model you want to follow. We have already explained the business models above. Now, you can understand them all before making your decision.
- Select category: It is crucial to start with initials, instead of jumping into things with all you have. As it is said, “You should never test the depth of the water with both feet.” As there is a risk that you might drown yourself. Similarly, you can not be Amazon in a single day, and you should know that even Amazon started its business by selling books online. So, you must understand and decide on a single category in which you want to opt for your e-commerce.
- Know your customer: It is always better to know the audience before you start selling your product. You should categorize your products according to your customers.
- Register your business: Registering your business after knowing your customer. Once you know your customers, you will have a better understanding of an appropriate business name, and it will help you to further making it a brand with values. Therefore, you must understand and decide on a single category in which you want to opt for your e-commerce.
- Finalizing the plan for your business: After completing the steps mentioned above, it is time to take one step backwards and re-check everything. It includes the finances of your business.
- You are ready to launch: After you finish revisiting all the aspects of your business and start feeling confident about your e-commerce business, finally, you can choose multiple options that are available online. These options will provide a swift launch to your business. Some of the best solutions available in the market for the launching of your e-commerce store are WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and many more.
Here are the 5 best eCommerce tools that Adscholars suggest to its clients, which they can use to launch their eCommerce website:
Among all the E-commerce applications available, Shopify is the best. It is simple to launch, and their customer service is wonderful. Therefore, whenever you have any issues with the application, their representatives will be there to help you.
Pricing: There are different plans that you can opt for your business. These are Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. The price ranges from $29, $79, and $299 for a month.
A brilliant e-commerce product, available for a quick launch of your website is Woocommerce. It is an all-in-one solution for your business and is easy to use.
You can add the functionality of WooCommerce to your WordPress. It equips its user with functionalities to make payments using Stripe, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and many more.
Price: Woocommerce is free for its users. However, if you want to include additional functionalities, plugins in Woocommerce will cost you money. The plugins can cost you up to $300 per installation.
BigCommerce launched in 2009, and since then it has achieved great success across the market. It has its business across more than 120 + countries across the globe. The merchant sale recorded on the platform is more than $25 billion.
Pricing: The plans start from $29.95 for a month. The plus version will cost you $79.95/month and $299.95/month for Pro.
Magento, an eCommerce tool owned by Adobe. It is an all-in-one eCommerce solution. Every year its gross merchandise sale reaches up to $100 billion. The website supports models for all kinds of businesses. These include small business, B2B, and mid-market as well.
Pricing: The tool provides a free demo that you can use for a month. You will have to ask for a custom quote with the sales team to launch your business on the platform.
3DCart is one of the oldest tools available online. It launched in 1997, and there are more than 25,000 merchants who are using this tool to build their eCommerce store.
Price: Five different plans are ranging from $19/month to $299/per month.
Conducting Research For Online Marketing And Develop A MVP
Online marketing research is the most crucial step. You must perform thorough research before launching your eCommerce portal. It will give you a clear idea of the demand for your product in the market.
How to do online research?
These are the steps that you can follow to conduct efficient marketing research:
- Researching for the keywords: To do that you can choose the Google Keyword Planner tool. The tool is both; effective and efficient. Also, there are several other options available online.
- Look out for the ongoing trends in the market: Google Trends is yet another efficient tool that is efficient in tracking the ongoing trends.
- Updating yourself with social media: Social media is a proven way to keep yourself updated and to know the audience and understand their mindset.
- Experimentation: No theory is proven; without performing the practical. Therefore you must experiment before you prepare for the finals.
- Look out for the competition.
How to do product analysis- pricing strategies, packaging, etc.
How to do market research?
Understanding the market is a crucial step to make sure that you achieve success. One of the most important aspects of a successful business is knowing your product well. To do so, you have to understand what your customers desire.
So, it is always better to conduct market research before you get yourself into the business.
There are a few points to remember, if you follow them we can assure you that you can achieve sales and satisfied customers.
Being transparent with the customer is crucial. It helps customers to trust your brand and will result in a long and fruitful relationship.
These are some of the most effective ways to make sure that the customer puts trust in your product and also, feels comfortable while purchasing.
- Instead of searching for pictures on the internet, try clicking them or hire a professional photographer for a product shoot.
- Videos help customers see the working of the product and help to build confidence.
- A description is a must! Write an interesting description, explaining your product.
- Target the audience smartly.
- Try selling related products together. It will increase sales, and your customers will like it too. You can provide discounts on bundled items.
Which products to sell?
Well, to make sure that you are selling the right product that will earn you a profit and the customers will like it, look into the following factors which are indeed helpful.
- You must sell a product for which you feel passionate. Remember, if you will not believe in your product, you can’t expect your customers to believe in it.
- Understanding your trait and realizing your strength is the key; you must look into your experience and understand, how you can utilize it in your business.
- Stepping into the customer’s shoes: To make sure your brand is likeable to your customers, you have to be sure that you understand what a customer might feel while shopping for your products.
- If you are unable to get ideas on, what to offer to a customer? You can always look for the interests and hobbies of others. The Internet is the best way to do so. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram will make it even easier for you.
- Try choosing a product which is small and handy and is used more frequently in everyday life. It will be easier to maintain stock for such items and shipping them at different locations.
Value-Based Pricing, Its Strategy And The Effects On Sales
It is good to have a model for your business which generates revenue. However, you must make sure that the model is also considerate about the views of your customer towards your brand.
If the price tag that you put with your products is not appropriate, there is a greater chance that you will lose the business of your customer and they might never return. That is what happens when you don’t have an adequate pricing strategy for your products.
If you are confused about how to price your product appropriately; a Value-based pricing model will be best for you to apply to your business. When it comes to putting a price tag on your product, you can trust the methods of Value-based pricing.
Following are the strategies that people usually follow while deciding the appropriate pricing for your products:
- Cost-plus pricing
- Competitor based pricing
- Value-first pricing
Here are a few things that you want to know about them before you price your product according to these strategies.
Cost-plus pricing: The Cost-plus pricing, is calculated by the formulae, Cost of production + Margin = Cost-plus pricing. However, there is a drawback while deciding the price of your product by this formulae.
While deciding the price of your product using this formula, the customer’s perspective is unseen. As you can see, there is no space for the customer’s point of view, which is indeed a bad way for pricing products.
Competitor based pricing: Another way of deciding the price of your product is comparing it, with the product prices of your competitors. The formula for this is simple: Competitor’s price = Your price. Indeed, it is not a way of pricing your products. However, millions are following this formula to price their products.
This formula is not a sure shot success formula as you are relying on your competitors for pricing your product. You may think that their prices are reasonable, and decided in taking the customer perspective into mind but you can’t be sure about it and end up losing your business along with your competitors.
Value-first pricing: After conducting in-depth research, Value-first pricing proved to be the best way(strategy) of deciding the price for your products.
If there is one success-proven strategy that helps you to understand the psyche of your customer, determine the price of your product and earn a profit; it is the Value-based pricing technique.
Strategy for value-based marketing technique
It is crucial to understand the mindset of your audience. You must look into the market research, analyze the prices of your product. At Adscholars we utilize the latest technologies to determine the ongoing trends and provide our customers with well-researched data which can be implemented for the growth of the business.
You can understand your customers better by looking into your customer preferences, their interests in other products, and their mindset towards deals and discounts.
The aim must personify your customer based on lifestyle and create different categories or catalog accordingly.
BigCommerce stores can use their BigCommerce Analytics Customer Report to see which customers are buying which items –– and which prices. Then, you can easily create customer groups to personalize a cohort’s site experience based on their behavior.
In other words, do you have a group of people who only buy at a discount? Customize their experience to show discounted prices across the board. Do you have customers who only purchase new items? Send that cohort an email alerting them to new products before anyone else –– and use the customer group to give them a VIP experience.
Collecting feedback for the product will provide you with an insight into the customer mindset. It will also let you know about the reasons they didn’t complete their purchase for a specific item.
Van Westdrop’s Metre for Sensitive pricing
There are four crucial points included in this plan. If these points followed for pricing the product, they will benefit you, in providing the product at the best price.
- Decide a maximum price: Ask yourself, what could be the maximum purchase price of your product? Consider a price too expensive; if paid for the product.
- Think of the lowest possible price for a product: Think of a price which is too low for your product. It should be an amount which will make your customer doubt about the quality of your product.
- On the edge of being rejected: A price for your product, which is neither too low and nor too expensive. It lies is somewhere in between, where customers might have doubts and consider the option of not purchasing the product due to the uncertainty of price.
- The perfect price for the customer: A price range which a customer is comfortable in paying.
The steps will provide accuracy in fixing the price of your product. You will be able to present your product with confidence, and your customers will also feel empowered while making purchasing.
The Concept of MVP
Today, every merchant is looking for customers for their products. Everyone wants to earn their share of profit and sometimes wants the share of others’ profit too. In this stiff competition and the ongoing fight for the survival of the fittest, it is becoming tough to survive.
However, there is good news for the sellers! The market share of the customers expected to rise at a large scale in the upcoming years. Even for this year, the consumer share has increased tremendously.
But, there is a bigger and better demand generating sector, which only a few have recognized. At Adscholars we predict that the e-commerce market is going to be a big hit in the future and there is still an enormous empty space for new businesses to emerge and conquer the crown!
B2B is a fast developing, and high demand generating model of eCommerce. More people who are entering the business of eCommerce are paying interest in the consumer sector instead of concentrating on the business sector.
MVP – Minimum Viable Product
The model helps you to quickly create and launch, fulfilling the minimum or early requirement of the market. Initially, the feature on your platform will be limited, just enough to satisfy the current demand of the market.
Then, as you will gain experience in the market, your team of developers can enhance the functionality of your product. Also, the initial product that you are opting to should be simple and quickly acceptable by the customers. However, it is not a necessity that the product needs to be cheap in pricing, it could even be a luxury product, but portable which can be shipped easily to the location.
The reasons to opt for MVP
- There is minimum risk in the project.
- Initially, the focus remains on a single product. Therefore the chances of growth are high, and failure is minimum.
- With the help of MVP, the development of the product is quick and easy.
- The needs of the customer can be identified in the early stages of development.
- You can quickly respond to the change in demand. It can be in the internal construction of your processor could be an external demand.
Creating the MVP
- You must understand the point of view of your customers, before implementing MVP. Your goal should be to inspire your customers to buy products online and interest them in ways that they return.
- Understanding the customer’s point of view: We know that we have repeated the sentence several times already and you must be bored reading the same one-liner! However, we are emphasizing on the topic because it is crucial. Remember, no customers; no business.
- You must understand the customer purchase lifecycle. Divide it into different stages and build the strategy for each level.
If you follow your customers carefully, the chances of failing are lesser.
How to start marketing online? Platforms to use, best strategies, creatives, etc.
Once the store setup completed, the product decided, and the pricing finalized; finally, you can start promoting your product.
Excited? We know you are!
Well, let’s get an understanding of what are the right marketing strategies that you can follow and how it will help your brand to grow!
Digital marketing is the best platform to market your product. The old conservative days of brochure and pamphlets are history. Now, everything is digital. You must be seeing at least 50 advertisements on your phone daily.
Therefore it is crucial to understand your options.
First let us understand, what is e-commerce Advertising?
Ecommerce Advertising is a crucial part of e-commerce marketing. It is indeed an aspiring aspect of e-commerce marketing trends, followed by the leading brands.
Ecommerce Advertising helps you gather customers effectively with minimum efforts. The technique is highly effective, and you can easily create your own space in the e-commerce world.
As you can see, every day, billions of users are surfing on the internet for their needs. Eerie e-commerce businesses are trying to attract them to their website or online store. However, not everyone is following the right strategy or correctly approaching the customers.
Adscholars feels that the right strategy can help you take a leap into a brighter future, leaving your competitors behind. As T. Boonie Pickens stated, ” A fool with a plan is better off than a genius without a plan.”
Let us first give you a quick walk-through about Ecommerce marketing.
E-commerce marketing is broad in its stature. It has several elements or pillars which make provide effectiveness and strength to the model.
Let us understand these pillars and get a basic understanding of how they work?
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing is a widely used trend for various purposes. However, it is advantageous for E-commerce marketing. As each of us spends a lot of our time scrolling through the social media feeds, it is always interesting to find a product that can be added to the cart while we are scrolling through our feeds.
That is how the SMM works. Therefore, it is very crucial to place your advertisement smartly, and portraying your products to the right audience, as every click counts.
We discussed earlier, the description of your product plays a crucial role in branding your products and helping your audience to build trust in your brand. That is just one-simple step in content marketing.
Here are a few more things related to the content marketing that comes handy when you are using this tool.
- Choosing the right keywords and placing them appropriately on your page.
- Write the blog posts which are relevant to your product and brand.
- You can create guest posts on external websites. They can also work as an external link to your website. Therefore, it will help in increasing your audience reach.
- Put pictures of your product on the internet and link them to your website. Similarly, you can create short description videos and put them on YouTube.
- It will be great for your brand if you can create a Keyword-driven section for the frequently asked question.
Search Engine Marketing
Another aspect of E-commerce marketing is Search Engine Marketing. It includes the paid advertisement for your product as well as the part of Search Engine Optimization.
It includes content optimization according to Google’s algorithm, Pay Per Click (PPC), advertisement campaigns for your product, and the display campaigns.
Email is another effective way to market your product. It is a crucial tool while dealing in the B2B market for the other models of marketing. If used smartly, Email marketing can prove fruitful and providing results.
The technique work as a miracle! However, to achieve WOM, from your customers, you have to gain their trust. Once the customer’s trust is established, on your products, you can easily create a brand name.
There are some methods by which you can achieve this from the initial stages of your business.
- Reviews for your product: Getting reviews for your products is one way you build trust. The more reviews your products will have, the more trustworthy your brand will seem.
- Referrals for your product: You can create a network of people who refer your products to others. This practice will increase the brand reputation and sales of your products.
- Customers’ testimony for your product. You can use the testimonies, provided by your customers, as a certificate of trust, shown in your products by your customers.
- Live chats are useful as they provide quick answers to your customer’s queries. They are also a healthy way to keep your customers indulged on the website. The Live chat feature is easy to install, and there are several ready to install chats available in the market. One of the options that you opt for is CometChat.
- Adding options for quick delivery, easy returns, and customer support can increase your chances of gaining a reputation in the market.
- Efficient website design with responsive to the customer needs will win the heart of the customer. Therefore, make sure to provide a breathtaking experience to your customers on your website.
How to enhance SEO to get organic traction
The importance of SEO
Making your product famous and your brand visible to the new audiences can be a tough job. You can not just rely on the Word of the mouth of your customers, at least in the initial stage, for the growth of your product in the market.
It is crucial to gain positive reviews and testimonies from your customers. As it is necessary to make your brand visible to people and make them recognize the potential of your eCommerce business. Therefore, it is where you need the SEO for your website and products.
Google owns a large share of the search engine market. It consists of nearly 72% of the total market, of search engines. Every second, Google experiences 63,000 search queries, and every year this sums up to 2 trillion customers searching for their needs.
Hence it always beneficial to put your trust in Google. Advertising with Google is fun, and the tools provided by Google for SEO are highly efficient and technically outstanding. They let you experience the digital world and provides an insight into the Google algorithm.
Therefore, it is never disappointing to put your bets on Google when trying SEO. However, you will need experts who can help you run the tools according to your needs. That is where we step in!
Here are some features that we have already discussed, but we would like to revisit them as they are crucial to enhance the SEO experience.
Keywords are the key! We have said it earlier, and we will say it a hundred times more. The right keywords result in gaining the visitors, which turn in as customers. Not putting the right keywords will result in the total wastage of money and your valuable time.
There are two types of Keywords. The two keywords are head terms and the Long tail keywords. Let us summarize them for you so that you have an understanding of both.
- Head-Terms: Head-terms are the short crisp and product-related keywords that help you gain the visitors. However, they do not assure the conversions. Their length is usually 0-26 words. Example: “Elegant Flower Pot”
- Long-tail Keywords: These are perfect, to obtain conversions. The Long-Tail Keywords are specially related to the head-terms and are used to define a head term. Their length can be from 26-40 words on an average. Example: “Elegant flower pot which will make your living room look lively”
There are numerous tools available to find the right keyword for your product. Some of the most effective tools that you can use are:
- Amazon Suggest
- Keyword Dominator
- Google Autosuggest: Suggestion obtained by Google when you type something in the Google search bar.
The architecture of Your Website
The website of your company plays a crucial role in making the customer feel confident about your brand. A great website must be properly stacked and should be easy to navigate by the users. The information on your website should have a clear outline and must make the customer stay and explore.
Here we are discussing some points that will surely win the hearts of your customer if followed correctly.
As your product range grows, it gets difficult to arrange them. Therefore, if you follow a proper website architecture, the problem of the arrangement of products will not affect the quality and effectiveness of your website.
Walmart has nearly 23 million pages for its product on the Google domain. Still, they have them arranged effectively so that the customers can navigate through them.
Therefore, the following architecture is essential. Always remember that no matter how many products you have on your website, the user should be able to navigate back to the homepage of your website in just 3-clicks. Yes! That is the secret recipe for a great website.
- You should understand your product and develop an understanding of what a customer will search for when they visit your website.
- The dropdowns are critical, and they must be organized systematically.
- Use the category names for the main keywords on your website.
- Use Https instead of using Http. Https has better security if payments and transactions related to money take place on your website.
- Avoid infinite scrolling for your web page. It can seriously harm the user experience of your webpage and website.
- Provide a link to scroll back to the top. The user does not want to do manual scrolling on your webpage.
- Optimizing your webpage for mobile users.
- Apply on-site SEO.
- Provide Meta-Title and Meta description for your webpage.
- Internal links are essential to increase the credibility, and in the navigation of the customer on your website.
- Add social media share buttons.
Competing With Ecommerce Giants Like Amazon
There is no doubt in saying that Amazon is the whale of the e-commerce business. Entering in eCommerce world will put you in direct competition with the giant. Therefore, to make sure that you face the giant with bravery, and defeat it bravely, you must make sure that you follow some significant measures.
Knowing your competitor
Nearly 44% of the people purchasing goods online prefer Amazon as their first choice. Half of the retail business, in the USA, is occupied by Amazon. According to Jeff, he is just getting started.
Even some of the great names in the market like Google, Walmart, Costco are finding it tough to beat Amazon in this game.
So you must be wondering; what are your chances to beat the unbeatable?
Well, the practical answer to that would be that; you might not be able to beat Amazon in this game!
However, you are independent to play the game with your own rules. Therefore, there are chances that without even defeating Amazon, you might be able to create a brand name for yourself.
Currently, Amazon is an undefeated champion of the eCommerce world. It has nearly 310 million customers, and every day more are getting added to its database. Also, Amazon is selling more than 353 million products on its website. Hence you can not develop a system with such a humongous user base, and capital investment, at least you can not do it overnight. Therefore, the bottom line is that you can not compete with Amazon in infrastructure, discounts, and even when it comes to shipping.
The only segment that is left is an essential factor of service. Most of the merchants suffer to provide it to their customers. The factor is good customer service.
Even Amazon struggles to address this problem for its customers. So, if you will address every issue of your dissatisfied customer, you will be able to build a great user database for your company.
There is a study which shows that nearly 68% of customers leave the company due to the poor customer service provided to them. Therefore it is crucial that you pay undivided attention to your customers if you do not want to end like others.
Collect data for your customers and know their likes and dislikes
The game is all about how well you know your customers. Even Amazon keeps records for all of its customers. Using this information, it tries to make sure that it provides its customer with everything that they desire.
By keeping a record of your customer’s movement, you will be able to suggest them with similar, desirable, and relatable products. That is the current phenomenon that is trending, technically known as the Internet of things (IoT).
A former Amazon employee once said that Amazon “has the ability to track both what people are buying as well as what they search for and can’t find.”
Convince your customers to subscribe to the products
If your product range consists of items that are perishable or consumable with time, you can always ask your customers to purchase a subscription for your product. You can even offer them discounts on a monthly or yearly basis.
Research shows that not only this helps in increasing the sales of your product; it also helps to build a strong user database, and gain their loyalty for your brand.
Try providing the best shipping service experience to your customers.
If you succeed in providing satisfactory shipping service to your customer, the customers will always order from your website. The best service factors include fast service (taking minimum time to reach the customer) and a free shipping option.
The people don’t want to pay a shipping fee while purchasing a product online. Therefore, providing a free shipping option is a great step towards better customer service.
E-commerce is the most trending Digital marketing sector and as per the experts’ predictions, it will be the most promising field of business. Therefore, if you are planning to start your own eCommerce, the time is most opportune.
You must make to do in-depth research before you start with the business. As there are different models of eCommerce businesses, you must choose wisely.
The important aspect to make your business visible to the audience is the advertisement strategy. You must implant your advertisement in the market with precision. At Adscholars we believe that a well-placed advertisement can do wonders and bring numerous positive customers.
The field of marketing and advertisement is broad and it has a lot of versatility in its offering to the users. However, if you are new in the field of eCommerce and haven’t decided yet about where to advertise, Adscholars suggest the usage of social media as your first advertisement option. We recommend social media platforms for the advertisement as it is easy to use, and provide wonderful results to the advertisers and marketers.
An effective website will provide you with the strength of your online business. Therefore, you must design your website as an effective tool to attract more customers. The website must be easy to use and should provide customers with clear options and guidance throughout their journey on the website.
The product delivery has to be perfect, and you should think of it as an important aspect of your business. Try to provide multiple delivery options to the consumer. Adscholars recommend their clients to provide the free delivery option to their customers.
Taking feedback from your customers can help you learn your shortcomings in your business model. You have to be upfront to ask your customers to provide feedback. This will not only help your customers to build trust in your business but will also help them to share their experiences with other users and customers. This is the most effective way to win the trust of your customers. You must not fear the bad reviews, the bad reviews are the best teachers, hence embrace them and grow.
Stay available to your customer’s query, providing effective customer support will make the customers believe in you even more. Resolve their issue and make them understand things that they might not be able to understand. As not all the customers who pay are tech-savvy and know how to shop online. You must step into their shoes and understand their requirements and needs. Make sure that your customers don’t feel disregarded or ignored, as this is one of the major reason several businesses lose their valuable customers.
Therefore, if you will apply the right strategies, understand your strength and shortcomings, apply your experience to the business and work with a plan, no one can stop you from being the next Amazon.
Adscholars wishes you the very best for your business and is always there to assist you in every possible way!