MGID, a worldwide advertising platform, has deepened its cooperation with GeoEdge. The latter is the foremost source of ad security and superior solutions for the online and mobile advertising market. The relationship, which has been successful for years, allowed for the identification of numerous different types of cloaking techniques over tens of thousands of instances, which led to growth. The compliance team at MGID can be confident that campaigns launched through its platform are secured using cutting-edge advertising technology thanks to this confirmed, long-term partnership with GeoEdge.
MGID’s comprehensive security suite:
MGID’s security solutions provide:
- Latest threat recognition algorithm – GeoEdge regularly updates algorithms for monitoring current and potential threats, concentrating on verticals that the compliance team at MGID has designated as critical. This makes it possible to anticipate violations and respond to them right away.
- Grouping violations using artificial intelligence (AI) – AI models create violation scenarios to foresee banned actions at the content and ad creation campaign stage so that MGID’s AI-generated creatives are compliant by default.
- Amplifying manual verification resources – Specialized regional teams check the status of rotating advertising content 24/7, paying consideration to even the slightest details of violations, like stolen design elements and made-up remarks.
- No tolerance for malware and malevolent material – MGID always blocks or further examines any content that may include malware, malicious intent, or phishing techniques before it is allowed to enter the system.
- Strong authentication process – Before beginning any activity on the MGID platform, all clients must go through personal verification and provide the necessary paperwork. These procedures are known as KYC (Know Your Customer) and KYB (Know Your Business).
Here’s what they said
Sergii Denysenko, CEO of MGID said,
Digital advertising is caught in an endless arms race between legitimate actors and fraudsters that siphon ad spend from the supply chain, impacting advertisers, publishers, and users. To protect our clients and the wider open web, we seek partnerships with leading innovators, such as GeoEdge, in the fight against deceptive and fraudulent ads. The results of our collaboration so far speak for themselves, and we look forward to our continued work together.
Amnon Siev, CEO of GeoEdge commented,
Escalating threats from malicious actors present persistent challenges across the entire digital advertising supply chain. As these cyber adversaries refine their tactics, MGID leverages GeoEdge’s insights into the threat environment, empowering MGID to combat malvertising and protect its partners from cybercriminal activities.