MGID, a worldwide advertising platform, has deepened its cooperation with GeoEdge. The latter is the foremost source of ad security and superior solutions for the online and mobile advertising market. The relationship, which has been successful for years, allowed for the identification of numerous different types of cloaking techniques over tens of thousands of instances, which led to growth. The compliance team at MGID can be confident that campaigns launched through its platform are secured using cutting-edge advertising technology thanks to this confirmed, long-term partnership with GeoEdge.
MGID’s comprehensive security suite:
MGID’s security solutions provide:
- Latest threat recognition algorithm – GeoEdge regularly updates algorithms for monitoring current and potential threats, concentrating on verticals that the compliance team at MGID has designated as critical. This makes it possible to anticipate violations and respond to them right away.
- Grouping violations using artificial intelligence (AI) – AI models create violation scenarios to foresee banned actions at the content and ad creation campaign stage so that MGID’s AI-generated creatives are compliant by default.
- Amplifying manual verification resources – Specialized regional teams check the status of rotating advertising content 24/7, paying consideration to even the slightest details of violations, like stolen design elements and made-up remarks.
- No tolerance for malware and malevolent material – MGID always blocks or further examines any content that may include malware, malicious intent, or phishing techniques before it is allowed to enter the system.
- Strong authentication process – Before beginning any activity on the MGID platform, all clients must go through personal verification and provide the necessary paperwork. These procedures are known as KYC (Know Your Customer) and KYB (Know Your Business).
Here’s what they said
Sergii Denysenko, CEO of MGID said,
Digital advertising is caught in an endless arms race between legitimate actors and fraudsters that siphon ad spend from the supply chain, impacting advertisers, publishers, and users. To protect our clients and the wider open web, we seek partnerships with leading innovators, such as GeoEdge, in the fight against deceptive and fraudulent ads. The results of our collaboration so far speak for themselves, and we look forward to our continued work together.
Amnon Siev, CEO of GeoEdge commented,
Escalating threats from malicious actors present persistent challenges across the entire digital advertising supply chain. As these cyber adversaries refine their tactics, MGID leverages GeoEdge’s insights into the threat environment, empowering MGID to combat malvertising and protect its partners from cybercriminal activities.
Brands may reach distinctive local audiences at scale with the support of the TAG-certified global advertising platform MGID. It serves high-quality, pertinent advertisements in brand-safe, fraud-protected environments using AI-based technology that prioritizes privacy. To provide a good user experience, the organization offers a number of ad types, such as native, display, and video. As a result, publishers can keep their audiences and monetize them, while advertising may increase performance and exposure. Through collaborations with GeoEdge, Pixalate, and AdSecure, MGID uses a combination of AI and manual evaluation. Furthermore, it also monitors techniques to identify and eliminate advertising that is against company regulations, damaging to users, and generally detrimental to the ad ecosystem. With 25 thousand reputable publishers, MGID reaches 900 million unique readers each month and generates 200 billion ad impressions.
The goals of GeoEdge are to uphold customer satisfaction and the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem. So that publishers can concentrate on their business success, GeoEdge’s cutting-edge security solutions guarantee high ad quality and confirm that websites deliver a clean, safe, and engaging user experience. GeoEdge is used by publishers all over the world to block harmful and subpar adverts from reaching their audience. By utilizing GeoEdge, publishers can boost customer loyalty, safeguard their brand’s reputation, and optimize ad revenue without worrying about quality. Without compromising revenue, GeoEdge protects digital businesses from intrusive, harmful, rude, and inappropriate adverts.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.06Experian Identity and Syndicated Audiences Integrated in Samsung DSP
- Media2023.12.06Aalap Desai, Ex-CCO, Dentsu Creative India Launches TGTHR, a full-funnel ad agency
- Media2023.12.06Swiggy To Continue With Havas Media Group India for Media Duties
- Media2023.12.05PubMatic and Intent IQ Join Forces with Strategus for CTV-to-iOS Retargeting