One of the top omnichannel supply-side platforms in the world, OpenX Technologies, Inc., launched a significant relationship with Cedara, the Carbon Intelligence Platform. With this connection, OpenX became the first digital advertising firm to provide automated emissions measurement for campaigns. Furthermore, it decreases campaign emissions, tailors carbon emissions, and personalizes offset portfolio solutions for residual campaign emissions via Cedara’s platform.
With leading-edge technologies for measuring and reducing emissions both at the organizational level and in media distribution, this partnership leads the industry’s sustainability initiative. It combines Cedara’s media emissions reduction and balancing capabilities with OpenX’s status as the first Net-zero ad tech company.
Buyers will be able to:
- Align organizational emissions data with media buys.
- Access carefully selected and third-party certified projects.
- Achieve transparency and customization into how and what offsets are used through the establishment of tailored offset portfolios.
- Effortlessly integrate emissions from OpenX campaigns and measure them.
For marketers and the media supply chain, Cedara offers automated omnichannel emissions measurement and in-depth business data across organizational and campaign-level emissions. This agreement provides transparent and precise emissions measurement to provide customers with a genuinely sustainable path when combined with OpenX’s extensive media activity data.
Here’s what they said
Eric Shih, COO at Cedara said,
We are thrilled to partner with OpenX, as they have a long-term commitment to sustainability and are consistent innovators. Our partnership gives buyers an end-to-end, sustainable programmatic product that they simply can’t get anywhere else.
Joseph Worswick, VP of EMEA and Head of Global Sustainability at OpenX added,
With Cedara, we are able to offer an end-to-end solution that enables brands to measure the impact of their digital activity and provides control over and transparency into how and where quality offsets are used while delivering performance across our publisher portfolio. In keeping with OpenX’s commitment to our own emissions reduction, we’re excited to see more businesses successfully build sustainability solutions as it shows the demand from digital advertising is growing.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement