A leading global provider of programmatic technology for digital out-of-home (DOOH), Vistar Media, recently unveiled its real-time sports updates’ dynamic creative capabilities to assist brands in better driving fan engagement, tune-in intent, and affiliation with particular games based on real-time sports updates. In order to generate localized fan excitement, this novel product enables marketers to seamlessly incorporate real-time, league-specific sports feeds into their advertising creatives, including unique matchups, live scoring, and game results.
Real-time sports updates’ dynamic creative activation
One distinctive activation feature that distinguishes evolving creativity in the DOOH advertising environment is “Real-time sports updates.” By using data to automatically update some parts inside a single advertising asset, dynamic creative enables marketers to increase the relevance of their DOOH ads. In order to efficiently change creative based on a campaign’s objectives, audience, and current situation, this creative strategy includes a number of eye-catching use cases, such as “real-time sports updates.” Leading advertisers including the NBA and Bally’s Sports South have recently activated ‘real-time sports updates’ campaigns.
In order to engage and enthrall their sports-obsessed audience, marketers can easily activate “real-time sports updates” DOOH campaigns with the return of professional and collegiate football and basketball.
Here’s what they said
Leslie Lee, SVP of Marketing at Vistar Media said,
If you’re trying to inspire someone to take an action – from tuning in to a game, to placing a bet, buying a ticket or even buying beer – you should prioritize making your message relevant and immediate. For sports-related marketing, featuring real-time game updates or upcoming match details makes your ads specific, engaging and likely to drive results.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement