New premium ad formats called Edge-2-Edge were introduced by Yahoo Advertising with the goal of giving advertisers the best possible exposure and interaction on Yahoo properties. It offers a smooth viewing experience on all device types and can fill any screen from edge to edge. Advertisers can use the tools provided by the collection to successfully engage their target audiences. Rolling out across Yahoo properties, Edge-2-Edge offers advertisers high-impact ad products and consumers best-in-class content.
The key features of Edge-2-Edge include
- Improved Scale and Inventory: Edge-2-Edge gives advertisers access to premium ad formats on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, with both above- and below-the-fold placements available throughout the Yahoo ecosystem.
- Comprehensive Features and Customization: Edge-2-Edge provides an extensive feature set and allows for complete canvas customization to match advertisers’ distinct branding and messaging.
- Flexible Purchasing Options: Advertisers can select the buying strategy that best fits their needs by purchasing Edge-2-Edge as a takeover, rotational, or programmatic guaranteed.
- Targeting abilities: Edge-2-Edge has strong audience targeting abilities that increase advertising efficiency and cut down on wasted impressions.
- Diverse Premium Formats: Edge-2-Edge provides a wide range of ad formats, allowing for a larger canvas that covers the width of any page and the ability for ads to adjust, maintaining edge-to-edge formatting as screens or browsers are resized. This addresses the need for unique premium ad formats.
Edge-2-Edge: Premium Ad Format Offerings
Edge-2-Edge is going to replace Moments and Stage. It is a comprehensive ad collection that gives advertisers more premium placements across properties. Additionally, it gives them more flexible buying options, and improved custom features than Stage, which was a single product. Furthermore, Edge-2-Edge will expand throughout the whole Yahoo ecosystem, from Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance, and Yahoo News to Yahoo Entertainment, AOL, and Engadget, offering a wider reach than Stage, which was limited to just three homepages. In addition, Edge-2-Edge performs exceptionally well in accurate targeting, overcoming Stage’s targeting limitations.
Here’s what they said
Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Chief Revenue Officer at Yahoo said,
The introduction of Edge-2-Edge underscores our commitment to delivering modern advertising solutions. We believe in empowering advertisers and are excited to continue offering a variety of tools and opportunities to create impactful and engaging ad experiences across the Yahoo ecosystem.
Jeff Larson, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Princess Cruises added,
Edge-2-Edge opens up new possibilities for our ad campaigns, giving us the freedom to craft our advertising strategy just the way we want. Connecting with our audience through smart targeting and standout ad placements is vital for reaching our marketing goals. With Yahoo’s cutting-edge ad tools, they remain a valuable partner, helping us create a more impactful and meaningful connection with our audience, resulting in a notable spike in website traffic when we put these formats to work on Yahoo Sports this past summer.