Publicis Worldwide India Wins Creative Mandate for Pramerica Life Insurance
Publicis Worldwide India, a division of Publicis Groupe India, has been awarded the integrated creative mandate for Pramerica Life Insurance. The agency has started a moving and motivational two-part digital campaign for the brand called “This is my Climb” as part of the mandate.
Publicis Worldwide bags creative mandate
The first movie shows the family of defense personnel, demonstrating the men in uniform’s unwavering devotion and dedication. Additionally, it honors the unsung heroes and reaffirms Pramerica Life’s commitment to supporting them and their families through all of life’s obstacles.
In the second movie, a father uses all his strength and sacrifice to support his child’s dreams, putting aside his own ambitions and goals in the process. The dedication of Pramerica Life Insurance to helping people at every stage of their ascent is demonstrated in both movies.
Purpose of the story
Stories of purpose, hope, and resilience are portrayed in the campaign, and they speak to people of all ages. It delves deeply into the emotional core of human experiences through powerful short films. Furthermore, it skillfully fusing the themes of purpose and resilience in people’s “This is my climb” narratives.
Here’s what they said
Amaresh Jena, Chief Marketing Officer at Pramerica Life Insurance said,
This is my Climb is not just a campaign; it’s a manifestation of our brand’s aspirations and goes beyond storytelling, embodying Pramerica Life Insurance’s core goals. Our objective is to imbue each life we touch with a profound sense of security and empowerment, echoing our vision. Aligned with our mission to be a trusted friend, guiding individuals to informed insurance choices, the campaign aims to provide support during life’s challenges and inspire enduring confidence.
Oindrila Roy, Managing Director at Publicis Worldwide India, added,
We are thrilled to be partnering Pramerica Life Insurance. It is a highly respected brand with a strong commitment to providing innovative and customer centric life insurance solutions. We are confident that our deep understanding of the category coupled with our creative expertise will help Pramerica exceed its business goals in India.
Srijan Shukla and Pratheeb Ravi, ECD’s at Publicis Worldwide India stated,
The campaign is conceptualized around a simple truth that there are challenges and struggles in everyone’s life. But it is these climbs and struggles beyond which lie real success. These climbs might seem very ordinary but are in fact tough on the individuals who actually face them. Pramerica Life wanted to be a partner in these extraordinary climbs of ordinary people. The films focus on the lives of ordinary people and celebrate the moment when they decide to take up the climb. We wanted to keep the stories honest and authentic so that the audience resonates with them.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer