Moving Walls Teams Up with Place Exchange for Global DOOH Inventory
Moving Walls, the foremost provider of enterprise software for Out-of-Home (OOH) media, has revealed a strategic partnership with Place Exchange, a prominent supply side platform (SSP) specializing in programmatic OOH media. This collaboration will grant Moving Walls OOH software users seamless access to Place Exchange’s extensive network of digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) inventory.
Moving Walls’ OOH planning and purchasing software on the buy-side is widely adopted by brands and partners across key regional marketing hubs such as Singapore, Japan, India, Latin America, and the Middle East. A significant portion of these brands belongs to sectors like enterprise software, travel, tourism, and fintech, and they are actively extending their reach into emerging markets, including the Americas and Europe.
For these brands seeking an effective blend of awareness and performance marketing campaigns, Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) emerges as the optimal medium. This preference is attributed to its remarkable attributes, including heightened visibility, dynamic and timely content delivery, precision-targeted messaging, and its capacity for data-driven measurement. DOOH enables these brands to engage consumers across multiple touchpoints throughout their daily journeys with unparalleled efficacy.
Place Exchange provides programmatic access to a vast DOOH display network through global OOH media partners, covering various venues and formats. This inventory is now seamlessly integrated into Moving Walls’ buying platform, simplifying campaign planning and measurement for users.
And that’s what they said
Srikanth Ramachandran, Founder and Group CEO of Moving Walls said,
This type of partnership goes a long way to removing the friction of executing truly global DOOH campaigns.Many of our buy side partners are used to running multi-market advertising campaigns and DOOH remains the most impactful way of driving reach in a new market. With Place Exchange, our partners can now extend these campaigns into some of the most advanced DOOH markets.
Ari Buchalter, CEO of Place Exchange said,
We’re thrilled to introduce Place Exchange’s premium inventory to Moving Walls users and give our supply partners the opportunity to engage with more international advertisers. DOOH is a unique medium with sophisticated audience targeting and performance measurement capabilities on par with other digital channels, and we are excited to unlock these capabilities in new markets for global activations.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA