Madison Loop Wins Oberoi Realty’s Integrated Communications Mandate
Oberoi Realty, the largest real estate company in Mumbai, has awarded the integrated communications mandate to Madison Loop, the digital-first creative and strategy arm of Madison World. For the client, the agency will be in charge of performance marketing, social media, digital media, and creative.
Madison Loop wins mandate for Oberoi Realty
Oberoi Realty, one of the top developers of real estate in India, is a reputable company with a spotless record in the field. It uses its mixed-use and single-segment developments to build aspirational developments with distinctive designs, functional aesthetics, and quality finishes that result in landmark projects for its customers. Oberoi Realty is well-known for its luxury residential, office, retail, hospitality, and social infrastructure properties. They have used cutting-edge technology, creative design, and proactive planning to complete 43 projects in Mumbai.
Here’s what they said
Sarina Menezes, head and vice president – brand marketing and corporate communication, Oberoi Realty said,
We are delighted to appoint Madison as our Integrated Creative Agency. Madison was selected after a thorough and competitive pitch process. We are confident their creative and digital solutions will add value to our marketing and communication strategy at Oberoi Realty.
Kosal Malladi, vice president, Madison Loop added,
Partnering with Oberoi Realty, a brand renowned for world-class luxury, extraordinary finesse and unparalleled design sensibility is a privilege. Building on our extensive experience in the real estate sector, with a focus on brand communication and digital marketing, we look forward to contributing to the company’s growth and further strengthening their position in the real estate space. We are thrilled to embark on this rewarding collaboration.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer