Dentsu India Appointed As BharatBenz’s Integrated Communication Partner
Dentsu India is now an official partner of BharatBenz for integrated communications. Daimler Truck AG (“Daimler Truck”) owns all of BharatBenz, the truck and bus brand of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles. Dentsu India will fulfill the mandate by offering BharatBenz end-to-end communication solutions. The account was awarded to the network after a multi-agency pitch.
Integrated Communications Partnership
Digital content, creative campaigns, and brand strategy will be developed by Dentsu Creative. Dentsu X will simultaneously be in charge of the brand’s media planning and buying for both traditional and digital media.
Here’s what they said
Siddharth Kirtane, Associate Vice President, Marketing – Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) said,
As we step into the second decade of BharatBenz, we looked for a strategic partner who could collaborate and resonate with the ethos of our brand. With dentsu, we found a team that is passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn the nuances of our business. We look forward to this great partnership that will take the BharatBenz brand to the next level.
Indrajeet Mookerjee, President, Dentsu Creative added,
We are extremely honoured to win the coveted mandate for BharatBenz – a highly reputed truck and bus brand from Daimler India Commercial Vehicles. In the last 10 years of BharatBenz’s journey in the Indian market, it has clearly carved its position and achieved superiority in heavy-duty truck segments. We are looking forward to partnering with the brand in its next phase of growth.
Jose Leon, Chief Executive Officer, dentsu X commented,
It is an honor to partner with BharatBenz, a brand that stands for quality, reliability, and efficiency in the Indian commercial vehicle industry. We are confident that our integrated approach and data-driven solutions will help the brand achieve its business objectives and make BharatBenz customers even more successful. This collaboration marks the beginning of an exciting journey, and we look forward to contributing to the continued success of BharatBenz.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer