Dentsu Creative India has been awarded the digital mandate for Sony SAB, Sony MAX, Sony MAX 2, and Sony Entertainment Television. As such, they will be in charge of these brands’ online presence and marketing campaigns on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Dentsu Creative India bags the digital mandate for Sony channels
Dentsu Creative India won the account after a multi-agency pitch. The agency will collaborate closely with the brand teams to develop and implement cutting-edge digital strategies, servicing the channels out of its Mumbai office.
As per the mandate
According to the mandate, Dentsu Creative India will provide a distinctive fusion of digital strategy, creative excellence, and data-driven insights. It will utilize its client-centric approach and experience in marketing tech consultancy. This all-encompassing strategy not only seeks to accomplish the four channels’ business goals. It also forges a solid rapport with the intended audience, indicating a positive working relationship between the agency and well-known entertainment companies.
Here’s what they said
Vaishali Sharma, Head of Marketing and Communications, Sony SAB, Sony Entertainment Television, & Sony MAX Movies Cluster said,
As iconic content creators at the forefront of bringing diverse themes to vast audiences, we’re delighted to join hands with Dentsu Creative India to propel our brands towards unprecedented growth and creativity, establishing new benchmarks in the digital entertainment ecosystem.
Nikhil Kumar, Managing Partner (West), Dentsu Creative India added,
We are delighted to partner with Sony Entertainment Network, one of the most respected and admired brands in the entertainment industry. This collaboration is a testament to our digital-first mindset and our ability to deliver integrated and seamless solutions backed by tech & data. It’s a further testament to the quality of teams who mounted this pitch & their ability to come together to address the brand challenges at play. Truly a proud feeling for all of us & we are looking forward to scaling this partnership to even greater heights.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer