Rafael Lavor has been named the new Head of Strategy at VICE Media Group. This action highlights the company’s commitment to supporting innovation and providing its global audience with innovative content.
Rafael Lavor appointed as Head of Strategy
With a career spanning more than 18 years, Lavor brings an abundance of experience. He has developed his expertise in service innovation, digital communication, in-depth qualitative research, creative strategy, consumer studies, and brand management and development.
Lavor’s wealth of expertise
Rafael has a wide range of experience working with both international and local creative agencies and innovation consultancies. He has contributed to the success of numerous brands, including Uber, Deezer, Amazon, McVitie’s, Hilton, Abu Dhabi Investment Office, Nissan, KFC, Peugeot, Nokia, Mastercard, Smirnoff, Volkswagen, Ford, and Chevrolet. He has won marketing awards from Brazil Effies, LATAM Effies, and MENA Effies for his leadership on a variety of teams and projects.
Here’s what they said
Tarek Khalil, Managing Director of MEA for VICE, says,
Super happy to welcome Rafa to Vice. He’s been in the region for a while and understands the complex business environment. What makes him so effective is how he relishes the complexity of brand challenges to create innovative multiplatform solutions, making him a perfect fit for us. We’re confident his leadership will deliver even more impactful content for our clients and audiences across MEA.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer