UM MENAT Elevates Global Expansion for Clients Through Google’s International Growth Agency Program
Dubai, UAE – February 13, 2024 – UM MENAT has joined Google’s International Growth Agency Program (IGAP), an exclusive and invitation-only partnership program extended to Google’s top-tier agencies worldwide. This partnership solidifies UM’s commitment to scaling the region’s position on the global stage.
IGAP by Google will equip UM with exclusive tools, resources, and valuable data, empowering the agency to facilitate growth and support clients at various stages of global expansion. This encompasses assistance in identifying international growth prospects, developing effective go-to-market strategies, providing consultation on localization, payments, customer experience, logistics through Google and its partner network, and implementing international best practices to ensure performance parity with domestic markets.
Commenting on UM joining Google’s International Growth Program, Walid Stephan, Head of Agency Partners at Google MENA, said,
“We are very excited to have UM MENA completing the Google IGAP program. This equips them with key tools and insights that allow them to elevate the export strategy and new market expansion of their clients to a new level, opening up global opportunities.”
James Dutton, Regional Director – Digital & Head of Product at UM MENAT, added,
“We are experiencing an extraordinary moment in history. In a world marred by uncertainty, economic challenges, and increasing polarization, the Middle East stands out as a beacon of growth, development, and prosperity. Empowering our clients to expand into global markets is the next phase where we will change the game. Building on the significant success of our pilot global expansion clients, we look forward to extending our global expansion client portfolio alongside Google.”
UM is a global media agency committed to Futureproofing our clients’ businesses for the now and the next. We leverage the transformational power of rich business analytics and real-time intelligence to maximize growth and activate the full consumer journey across content and connections. Our consultative approach and agile model, rooted in diversity, equity and belonging, drive better business outcomes for brands.
As the leading global media network in IPG Mediabrands, UM operates in over 100 countries, with more than 5,000 people innovating on a roster of global clients including Emirates, Accenture, American Express, stc, General Mills, GoPro, Henkel, Johnson & Johnson, Levi Strauss & Co, Mattel and Upfield.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer