Tremor International Partners With Double Verify For Authentic Brand Suitability
Tremor International expands its partnership with Double Verify (DV), a leading software platform for digital measurement, data, and analytics for Authentic Brand Suitability Solution. Tremor is a leader in video and Connected TV (“CTV”) advertising. The company offers advertisers and publishers a comprehensive technology platform that combines Tremor Video and Unruly SSPs to reach relevant audiences and maximize the yield on digital advertising inventory.
How Does Authentic Brand Suitability Help?
Tremor International (Tremor) aims to provide the most robust programmatic brand safety solutions in the market. Authentic Brand Suitability helps to achieve this objective by offering advanced brand safety, suitability, and fraud solutions to support advertiser campaign performance across devices, including CTV.
Tremor Video and Unruly’s advertising clients can leverage this pre-bid targeting solution to implement centralized brand safety/suitability and fraud controls across all campaigns and devices. Further, advertisers within the platform will now have access to enhanced security levels, leading to increased operating efficiency and improved campaign performance.
Interesting Read: Taboola And Double Verify Partners For Brand Safety
Steven Woolway, EVP of Business Development at DoubleVerify said,
“Driving better advertiser outcomes, whether across CTV, desktop or mobile video, starts with ensuring that inventory is optimized per the marketer’s specific suitability demands.”
He further commented.
“Authentic Brand Suitability helps accomplish this objective, by offering the most advanced brand safety, suitability, and fraud solution available in the market today. DV’s enhanced integration with Tremor International reinforces our commitment to help advertisers ensure the protection of their brand equity, wherever and however they buy digital media.”
Interesting Read: Connected TV Explained: The Essential Glossary Of CTV
Key Benefits Of Authentic Brand Suitability
In the past, advertisers have used adblocking but that only protected advertisers from having their ads appear in unsuitable environments, and however, nonetheless, this incurs costs.
Authentic Brand Suitability drives better advertiser outcomes and this is how it does,
- The alignment of pre-and post-bid settings drastically reduces the wasted cost of media through the avoidance of pre-bid scenarios.
- DV data suggest a 26% lower block rate for programmatic media properties supporting Authentic Brand Suitability, which safeguards their brand equity from safety and suitability violations.
Other significant benefits for the Tremor and Unruly advertising clients include:
Customizable Controls: A complete set of customization options enable users to build a single targeting profile that combines 90+ brand safety and suitability categories (the broadest available), keyword avoidances, language avoidances, site/app IVT threshold avoidances, and custom-built brand categories.
Operational Efficiency: Using the industry’s first unified service and analytics reporting platform, DV PinnacleR, to ensure consistent, automatic updates to post-bid measurement settings and pre-bid targeting across numerous DSPs.
In this announcement, DV and Tremor International are expanding on their existing partnership. Recently, Tremor Video and Unruly were awarded DV’s CTV Targeting Certification, demonstrating their ability to avoid fraud on CTV devices with DV’s pre-bid app.
Jessica La Rosa, Vice President, Partnerships & Data Operations at Tremor International said,
“As long-time leaders in the video space, we pride ourselves on the ability to empower our clients with innovative solutions, helping them maximize the effectiveness of their advertising initiatives.”
Interesting Read: DoubleVerify MRC Accreditation: How Can CTV Advertisers Benefit?
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence