TransUnion Announces Partnership with AdQuick to Boost OOH Advertising
TransUnion announced an alliance between its marketing solutions division, TruAudience, and top out-of-home (OOH) advertising platform AdQuick. By integrating with TruAudience’s consumer insights platform and curated audience taxonomy, the partnership improves AdQuick’s offerings and empowers advertisers to plan, carry out, and purchase OOH as a component of comprehensive omnichannel campaigns.
Benefits of TransUnion’s identity-based consumer insights for OOH planning
- Audience-based planning: AdQuick’s advertisers can plan their out-of-home (OOH) investments in conjunction with all other channels, such as connected TV, display, and video, by utilizing the TruAudience consumer insights modules specifically designed for digital out-of-home planners.
- Audience Information for Organizing and Managing Campaigns: Through AdQuick’s third-party data marketplace, clients can access additional third-party audiences in addition to TruAudience’s taxonomy.
With an end-to-end solution suite that integrates identity resolution and enrichment, consumer and media insights, data onboarding, omnichannel targeting, marketing mix modeling, and marketing attribution for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology providers, TruAudience, TransUnion’s marketing solutions business, transforms marketing and media effectiveness.
Here’s what they said
Jason Kunkel-de Cesero, Vice President, Demand & Analytics Partnerships, AdQuick said,
OOH has mass reach, is brand safe, and is highly viewable. But historically it’s been planned, executed, and measured separately from other channels, which has resulted in brands chronically underinvesting in OOH. Our partnership with TransUnion will showcase the important role that OOH plays in driving outcomes, and help shift more advertiser dollars to OOH tactics.
Julie Clark, SVP, of Media & Entertainment, at TransUnion added,
As the media ecosystem becomes increasingly fragmented, marketers must maximize their targeted audience reach with optimal frequency, and OOH is an underutilized channel in achieving those goals. We’re excited to provide the insights and audiences to help AdQuick clients utilize OOH to its fullest extent as a meaningful part of their omnichannel performance marketing plans.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement
- Marketing2023.12.08Google Plans to Introduce Programmatic Support for Limited Ads
- Marketing2023.12.08Amazon Ads and IPG Mediabrands Ink 3-year Deal for Upcoming Prime Video Ads
- Media2023.12.07Dentsu and Meta Partner for WhatsApp Business Customer Relationships Solution