TikTok Partners With Double Verify For Ad Measurement And Brand Safety
-Partnership with Double Verify will help brands to authenticate media quality on the short-video sharing platform TikTok.
-TikTok entices advertisers with new ad measurement, and brand safety tools, and combat ad fraud.
-The partnership will bring advertisers greater visibility into ad metrics.
TikTok announced a partnership with the leading ad measurement and analytics platform Double Verify to measure viewability and invalid traffic.
What Will This Partnership Offer Advertisers?
Over the years, TikTok has scaled its advertising business. Double Verify(DV) will provide complete transparency to the brands into their TikTok campaigns for in-feed formats through TikTok’s Open Measurement SDK. All joint clients will have access to DV Pinnacle’s measurement data and insights. This is the first platform integrating reporting and service platforms so that campaigns on TikTok can be monitored and optimized.
How Will Double Verify Benefit Advertisers?
As per the official statement rolled out by DoubleVerify, here are some ways this negotiation can help advertisers:
- Validate TikTok’s media quality using a third-party, trusted, objective, and MRC-accredited solution
- Optimize campaigns running on the platform based on comprehensive data insights like viewability, video quartile completion, and audibility
- Analyze trends and create reports to inform budget allocations and planning strategies across open web and social platforms, including TikTok
Relevant Read: Taboola And Double Verify Partners For Brand Safety
That’s What They Said!
Melissa Yang, Head of Ecosystem Partnerships is excited about the new partnership. She said brand relationship is built on transparency,
Partnering with DoubleVerify will allow our advertisers the in-depth insight they need on invalid traffic and viewability to confidently evaluate and validate campaign effectiveness on TikTok
TikTok is a staple of the marketing mix according to Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify. He said,
As spend on the platform continues to grow, TikTok has been proactive in engaging with partners like DV to expand independent, third-party measurement capabilities and build confidence in brands’ digital investments
He added that he was equally excited to work with the growing platform,
We’re thrilled to work with TikTok to bring advertisers a higher level of trust and transparency and, in turn, broaden our quality coverage across this growing platform
TikTok and Double Verify are also working to expand their viewability offering to other ad formats. They will soon launch comprehensive measurement and additional media quality solutions.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices