Taboola, the world leader in powering recommendations for the open web, is used by digital properties like websites, devices, and apps announced a partnership with Double Verify on brand safety and suitability targeting controls.
As a result of the announcement, Taboola’s advertiser partners such as performance marketers, media agencies, and brands, will receive access to Double Verify’s standard brand safety and suitability targeting technology, allowing for control over the quality of where their ads are being placed in. Adam Singolda, CEO and founder of Taboola said,
“Many of today’s advertisers require a nuanced approach to brand safety and our reach, coupled with DoubleVerify’s ability to offer different tiers of safety and suitability within different categories, is uniquely valuable,”
He further added,
“With shifts in how consumers view ads online and the growth of ad spend after last year, advertisers deserve the peace of mind that their ads are running alongside the content they prefer. DoubleVerify is an innovator in the realm of advertiser trust, and as we bolster our suite of brand safety offerings, partnering with them was a natural fit.”
How will this partnership benefit the advertising partners?
– The settings can be customized by advertisers based on DV’s oncological expertise and industry-leading brand safety and suitability controls.
– DV’s sophisticated approach to content classification allows advertisers to carefully balance brand reputation, protection, and scale while achieving their marketing objectives across their Taboola campaigns.
-Advertisers can make use of DV’s safety and suitability segments while taking advantage of the variety of outcome-based buying options, including CPC and vCPM, available in the Taboola Ads console.
-DV’s pre-bid brand safety and suitability segments are available directly within the Taboola Ads console when planning and executing campaigns.
Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify said,
“DoubleVerify’s brand safety and suitability solution enables brands to align their advertising dollars with suitable content, which improves performance,”
“Extending turnkey access to our solutions across Taboola’s environment will help global brands build confidence in their media placements and achieve a higher rate of contextual content suitability. This, in turn, helps create a stronger digital ecosystem where advertisers are able to support premium publisher inventory while safeguarding brand equity.”
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA