Swiggy, an online meal ordering and delivery service, has concluded its media pitch. For its media responsibilities, the business has decided to continue to work with its long-standing partner, Havas Media Group India. In September of this year, the company requested that its media duties account be reviewed.
Havas’s Media Duties for Swiggy
The Swiggy account is valued at approximately INR 200 crore. More than 10 noteworthy agencies participated in the pitch process. The account was won by Havas Media Group India in 2016 after a multi-agency pitch that was started in August. Swiggy reportedly spent between INR 250 and 350 crore on advertising in 2023, according to the Pitch Madison Advertising Report.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 21, 2024Walmart Reveals Plans to Acquire Smart TV Maker VIZIO for $2.3B
- MediaFebruary 21, 2024GOZOOP HAWKS Secures Listening and Digital Response Management Duties for Amazon miniTV
- MediaFebruary 20, 2024Eyeota and Vistar Media Partner to Enhance DOOH Targeting
- MediaFebruary 20, 2024Dentsu Creative Bags the Creative Mandate for Motorola India