Revolutionizing Philippine Gaming: Adscholars and iion’s Dynamic Partnership
The leading ad tech provider Adscholars has partnered with global gaming advertising leader iion. This collaboration aims to redefine the gaming advertising landscape in the Philippines amidst an industry boom, boasting a gamer population of 43 million, according to Newzoo. The partnership brings one-of-a-kind technology and programmatic-enabled gaming inventory solutions to the Philippine market. iion will scale immersive gaming solutions in this market, using Adscholars’ programmatic expertise. It will offer multiple activation options and unique experiences to connect with consumers on their preferred platforms.
The collaboration between Adscholars and iion arrives at a crucial juncture, as brands seek to reach the gaming audience in the Philippines. This partnership enables iion to utilize Adscholars’ market knowledge and brand collaborations, resulting in immersive and contextually fitting in-game, around the game and away from the game advertising encounters. iion’s immersiion is the first platform to connect game publishers and brands seamlessly across all digital worlds, providing a holistic targeting experience in-game, around the game, and beyond.
Gaming Boom in Philippine Market
Recent reports indicate that the Philippines is among the select group of five nations poised to emerge as a major gaming market within the Asia Pacific region. According to a comprehensive study conducted by Newzoo, a prominent provider of market intelligence within the gaming industry, the Philippines boasts a substantial gamer population of 43 million, with a projected growth rate of 14.3 percent spanning from 2020 to 2023. The growing popularity of online gaming in the country is driven by faster internet availability, more smartphone users, and the thriving eSports industry. The strategic partnership between Adscholars and iion places them at the forefront of innovative game advertising in the Philippines, ushering in a new era of industry growth amid the nation’s burgeoning gaming landscape.
Srikanth Rayaprolu, CEO of Adscholars said, “We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with iion, a prominent advertising platform that extends its reach across diverse gaming environments. As the gaming industry continues to flourish in the Philippines market, Ad Scholars, in partnership with iion Gaming, is set to provide brands with an exceptional opportunity to connect with gamers both within the gaming realm and in its periphery. This collaboration promises exciting creative possibilities that will actively engage your brand with this dynamic gaming audience.”
Yun Yip, iion’s Chief Commercial Officer says, “With AdScholars, we are poised to reshape the game advertising landscape in APAC. Our collaborative efforts and platform will empower brands and agencies to explore new ways of engaging with an ever growing audience, whilst delivering superior marketing outcomes in game advertising. A successful gaming strategy is a now possible, accessible and measurable”
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence