Red Havas ME Launches Influencer Marketing Initiative “SWAY”
Red Havas Middle East, the Havas Group’s public relations branch in the Middle East, has announced the beginning of SWAY, a global influencer marketing program. The information was released on all of the PR firm’s social media channels. The influencer marketing effort, which had just been introduced in the area, became global on July 17, 2023. SWAY by Red Havas is a complete solution to an influencer marketing platform. It intends to assist companies in generating effective, entertaining, and realistic brand discussions via influencers.
SWAY for Influencer Marketing
SWAY by Red Havas combines PR, social media, and experiential marketing teams to create social media-first marketing campaigns with influencers that have a real impact on the bottom line. Influencer marketing is becoming more recognized as a performance channel. This led to the creation of an international practice. Through yearly market-leading insights and patterns, in-house specialist-led creative workshops, and panels with partner talent agents, the SWAY specialists will also push the influencer agenda at an industry level. Additionally, it includes premier centers in the Middle East, Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
Through a five-step recommended framework from recognition through measurement, the project provides an end-to-end solution for influencer marketing.
- A roadmap for a strategic cadence with a focus on genuine, long-lasting connections.
- Defined channel roles across all social media outlets.
- Provide guidance and brand reputation management for novel and developing technology trends.
- Close interactions with industry partners, and access to the best data and social media technologies.
- Tailored proxy metrics for thorough campaign assessment and reporting.
Here’s what they said
James Wright, global CEO of the Red Havas Group, and global chairman of the Havas PR Global Collective said in the announcement,
More brands than ever before are adapting their broader strategy and communications to include significant influencer activity. Some even put influencer marketing front and center, recognizing it as a full-funnel marketing channel. It’s no longer just a paid transaction. Brands are building long-term relationships with influencers who advocate their messages and experiences.
He continued by saying that the Red Havas Group has worked in this area for years. The next logical step would be to explicitly focus on this as a worldwide practice as they are now working with more than 100 businesses and organizations on their influencer activities.
Dana Tahir, Managing Director, Red Havas Middle East added,
SWAY empowers us to leverage the technical prowess of the Red Havas network, combined with deep local understanding, to guarantee unparalleled influencer campaigns to our clients, both at a regional and worldwide scale. The role of influencers, particularly in the Middle East, holds paramount significance as they hold the ability to bridge connections and foster authentic engagement, establishing a profound impact on the audiences they reach.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024Vevo Collaborates with PubMatic for Programmatic Growth in CTV Advertising
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024Sociowash Awarded the Digital Mandate for Tide Arabia