PubMatic Integrates with FreeWheel, Expands CTV Ad Inventory
PubMatic, an independent technology firm that develops the future supply chain for digital advertising, recently unveiled a new integration relationship with FreeWheel. The latter is a worldwide technology platform for the television advertising sector. Activate is an end-to-end direct buying solution from PubMatic SSP. Its users will now have direct access to exclusive publisher-connected TV (CTV) ad inventory via Comcast-owned FreeWheel thanks to the new connection.
Advantages and fresh potential for the CTV ad environment
A wider, more diverse pool of premium CTV ad inventory will be made accessible to ad buyers working with PubMatic. This is thanks to the agreement, which will also provide FreeWheel publishers access to campaign budgets that are only available through Activate. Two major advantages and new capabilities for the TV ad ecosystem will result from the new alliance.
- With PubMatic, ad buyers will now have improved and easier access to a broader and more varied pool of premium CTV ad inventory.
- Only through Activate will specific marketing budgets that are only available to FreeWheel publishers be made available.
By doing this, the two businesses hope to promote transparency, efficiency, and interoperability for buyers and sellers of premium CTV ad inventory.
Here’s what they said
Nicole Scaglione, VP, CTV/OTT and Video, PubMatic said,
Since launching this year, Activate has gained traction worldwide as the end-to-end supply path optimization solution of choice for agencies and advertisers. FreeWheel has been an important PubMatic partner for many years, and we look forward to deepening our relationship through this integration, giving buyers more control over their CTV investments.
Jon Mansell, VP, U.S. Head of Demand, FreeWheel added,
In integrating with PubMatic’s Activate, our goal is to drive incremental demand for publishers while giving advertisers more control and choice into how publisher inventory can be purchased. We hope that by doing so, we can drive more growth, momentum and innovation in today’s TV ad ecosystem.
Anthony McDonagh, Chief Trading Officer, dentsu stated,
At dentsu, we’re constantly innovating to provide new, technology-enabled media solutions to fuel growth and drive the best possible outcomes for our clients. This partnership between FreeWheel and PubMatic allows our teams to have more insights into where our clients’ advertisements are appearing, giving us the opportunity to improve performance and is meaningful progress in simplifying the supply-chain.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement