PubMatic and Intent IQ Join Forces with Strategus for CTV-to-iOS Retargeting
Intent IQ and PubMatic have joined forces with Strategus, a technology company that develops cutting-edge solutions for programmatic CTV advertising campaigns. The partnership will enable the retargeting of iOS users who have seen CTV advertisements. Advertisers can now reach valuable iOS audiences with the new cookie-less audience activation solutions, which improve CTV campaign results.
As of June 2023, 54% of mobile phone users in North America were iOS users, according to Statista research. Apple iPhone owners are a desirable, young, affluent demographic that is often hard to target in digital advertising campaigns. The new Strategus solution combines the industry-leading knowledge of both companies in cookie-less and CTV advertising to successfully retarget iOS users. It is powered by the integration of Connect, PubMatic’s fully integrated and comprehensive audience platform, and Intent IQ’s cookie-less audience activation tool.
Intent IQ – PubMatic
- On behalf of its publisher partners, Intent IQ gathers and enhances data signals from over 800,000 websites. It generates a cookie-less audience that includes 180 million North American users for privacy-protected audience targeting and retargeting on their iPhones, Safari, and other cookie-less browsers.
- Using a Deal ID targeted at a custom audience of iOS users defined by first-party or third-party data, joint PubMatic-Intent IQ advertising partners can easily activate the addressable cookie-less audience that is integrated into PubMatic Connect.
- Leading CTV-managed service provider Strategus can identify viewers of CTV ads. It can retarget them directly on their iOS devices. It is all thanks to the combined PubMatic-Intent IQ integration, which enhances campaign performance for CTV brand clients.
Here’s what they said
Joel Cox, co-founder and senior vice president of strategy and innovation at Strategus said,
This new technology solution is a significant breakthrough, as CTV advertisers can now retarget iOS users for the first time. The cookieless, privacy-safe approach to retargeting makes it possible for our CTV customers to improve the performance and maximize the ROI of their advertising campaigns.
Fabrice Beer-Gabel, Vice President of Strategy at Intent IQ added,
By combining our patented distributed identity technology with PubMatic’s programmatic infrastructure and Strategus’ CTV expertise, we can help marketers deliver immediate and improved value for their CTV advertising while also targeting the coveted iOS audiences. The new solution, powered by our cookieless universal ID and audience activation suite, will enable both better ROI for marketers and improved monetization for publishers.
Peter Barry, VP of Addressability and Commerce at PubMatic stated,
Buyers are increasingly looking for solutions that combine consumer privacy and advertiser ROI across channels and formats at scale. We are excited to be part of this collaborative effort to enable our clients to activate iOS audiences for CTV campaigns. Through innovative solutions like this, we look forward to helping publishers and buyers move beyond the limitations of anonymous targeting solutions to drive superior outcomes.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer