Media.Monks Unveils AI Integration for Customized Content
S4 Capital’s solely digital operational brand, Media.Monks is introducing an AI product. It will integrate generative AI and machine learning into its software-powered production system. Additionally, it will support the delivery of highly customized content to customers in new media types. At the 2023 International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), NVIDIA, Adobe, and Amazon Web Services will present additional information on Media.Monks. The company uses strong software platforms, powerful GPUs, and cutting-edge networking technology to choose highlights from live transmission. Additionally, it will deliver customized information to certain online audiences. Brands and customers are expected to receive more personalized experiences, thanks to the partnership with NVIDIA.
AI Integation in Software-powered production system
MediaMonks’ software-driven production system is built to function remotely with a staff that is dispersed across. The method offers versatility by doing away with the requirement for broadcast appliances that are only used once. It also provides full-service consulting, production, and integration services. The solution captures live content on the spot and sends it to remote teams. Developed locally, through Amazon Web Services, it integrates edge ecosystem standards. It can easily adjust to the needs of delivering multi-format content across a range of new media formats, devices, and platforms. This method of live broadcasting reduces greenhouse gas emissions significantly.
- A geographically dispersed workforce and cloud redundancy further improve reliability. Additionally, it eliminates the requirement for single-use broadcast appliances while cutting expenses by an estimated 50% or more when compared to standard broadcast settings. The live broadcast production workflow that won the Excellence in Sustainability Award considerably cuts greenhouse gas emissions.
- Software-defined production, which is now available as a production, consulting, and integration service, lowers costs from conventional broadcast set-ups by an estimated 50% or more while increasing reliability through cloud redundancy and dispersed global staffing.
- The system can be effectively installed in the cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a conventional or edge ecosystem, or it can be deployed locally to let a quick team capture information locally for dissemination to remote teams.
Dedication to sustainability
Additionally, Media.Monks highlight its dedication to sustainability by pitching its remote service as a substitute for conventional broadcasting infrastructure. The concept however will need significant investment in transportation and physical infrastructure. At the 2023 NAB Show, the company received a trophy for excellence in sustainability awareness for reducing greenhouse gas emissions related to live production and broadcast operations.
Finally, Media.Monks’ incorporation of generative AI into their software-powered production system illustrates its commitment to providing clients with customized content while lowering costs and having a smaller environmental effect. By utilizing cutting-edge technologies, Media.Monks seek to remain on the cutting edge of the changing broadcast industry and offer a tailored and engaging experience for both advertisers and customers.
Here’s what they said
Lewis Smithingham, SVP of Innovation at Media.Monks, said
Our goal is to deliver a more personalised experience for consumers and brands as efficiently as possible. Fans are increasingly craving personalised content they can watch on non-linear channels, so we’re using the latest GPUs, networking technologies and software platforms from NVIDIA and AWS to build upon our next-generation broadcasting solution and deliver the content people most want to watch.
Bob Pette, Vice President and General Manager of Professional Visualisation at NVIDIA, added
The future of broadcast is AI-powered and software-defined. Our collaboration with Media.Monks will help deliver a more engaging and personalized experience for brands and consumers.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer