Independent sell-side advertising platform Magnite today announced a collaboration with Samsung Ads in Australia. This will allow marketers to add Samsung CTV inventory to their programmatic media buy, which includes Samsung’s free ad-supported streaming service Samsung TV Plus.
Consumers in Australia will be able to access exciting and premium content immediately through Samsung TV Plus, an internet-based TV platform that was launched in November 2020. They can access 69 channels free live on their Samsung Smart TVs. The list of channels is growing every month. Samsung’s premium ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) service in Australia will now allow advertisers to access its connected TV inventory programmatically.
Connected TV is one of the fastest growing mediums in Australia with 11.9 million Australians having viewed content on having viewed internet content on a TV screen. IAB Australia’s Online Advertising Expenditure Report confirms that programmatic is the preferred buying method for content publishers’ video inventory as consumption to date has risen. Magnite already works with Samsung Ads in the US, EMEA, LATAM, and India.
Interesting Read: Samsung Ads Introduces Predictive Planner To Improve AVOD Ad Buys
That’s What They Said
James Young, MD of Australia at Magnite said,
“Programmatic CTV supply in Australia continues to grow at a rapid pace and Samsung will deliver a wider audience reach for buyers. We are delighted Samsung has selected Magnite to deliver a best-in-class advertising experience for their Samsung TV Plus product.”
Alexander Spurzem, General Manager for Samsung Ads Australia said,
“CTV has generally made TV advertising more accessible, affordable and accountable for advertisers, programmatic takes that one step further making it easier for advertisers to buy. The collaboration with Magnite will unlock programmatic inventory for advertisers on Samsung TV Plus and help fuel growth of CTV in the market.”
Interesting Read: AVOD strategy For Netflix Ahead: Should Advertisers Rejoice?
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence