Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, a food service company based in Noida and a Domino’s franchise in India, is said to have given GroupM India the media mandate. GroupM’s Open Mind, a specialized division, will handle the business. It is estimated that the account is valued at INR 200 crore. The previous owner of the account was Havas Media. All of the big agencies reportedly took part in the pitch for the company’s Domino’s pizza restaurant brand.
GroupM bags Domino’s Pizza Media Mandate
The master franchise for Domino’s Pizza is owned by Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, an Indian food service company, and it is valid in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, and Nepal. The company also owns the brands Dunkin Donuts in India and Popeyes in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan. Ekdum! and Hong’s Kitchen are two more restaurant brands owned by the company. It is owned by Shyam Sundar Bhartia and Hari Bhartia and is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group.
First Launched in 1996
Since its 1996 launch in New Delhi, India has grown to become Domino’s Pizza’s largest market outside of the US. Additionally, the company is notable for being the first in India to introduce online and mobile ordering for food service.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer