GroupM and Criteo Pilot Omnichannel Commerce Boost in APAC
GroupM, WPP’s media investment group, and Criteo, a commerce media company announced a pilot collaboration in Asia Pacific (APAC). For GroupM clients in the area, the alliance intends to improve omnichannel commerce media capabilities. The first-ever partnership in APAC combines GroupM’s patented media solutions, privacy-safe commerce audiences, and proximity-based insights to enable omnichannel commerce through the integration of in-store and retail media.
Criteo’s omnichannel monetization solution
For better media planning, budgeting, and best-in-class activation, GroupM’s clients will have access to Criteo’s insights technology. New degrees of relevance, optimization, and conversion are made possible. The collaboration will increase GroupM’s clients’ access to Criteo’s comprehensive omnichannel monetization solution. Additionally, it enables merchants to manage their complete media inventory for both physical retail and the Internet. It will make it possible for brands and agencies to easily find and buy omnichannel media from top retailers.
GroupM media asset activation
360° media asset activation, including in-store activations like point-of-sale displays, out-of-store activations like inbox sampling, and online activations like email and social, are tools that are accessible to GroupM clients. By examining strategic prospects across media-buying capabilities and analytics to support predictive decision-making, Criteo and GroupM also intend to advance their cooperation. As a response to the ongoing acceleration of commerce media, cooperative attempts to create best practices in the field seek to open up a wide range of interesting possibilities.
Here’s what they said
Anita Munro, Chief Investment Officer, GroupM APAC said,
The innovation in commerce that will be made possible through this collaboration with Criteo is a significant and hugely exciting development for advertisers in APAC, and for our industry as a whole. Combining Criteo’s commerce media capabilities with our own not only strengthens our commerce offering in the region, but also allows us to set a new standard for what’s possible in advertising by bringing products, media, clients and consumers closer than ever before.
Taranjeet Singh, Managing Director, Enterprise, APAC at Criteo stated,
Together with GroupM, we are honored to usher in the next era of omnichannel marketing in the region. This partnership represents a union of industry leadership, and we are optimistic that it will drive greater integration across omnichannel campaigns and elevate success for brands and advertisers.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- Media2023.12.11VideoAmp Introduces Commingled ID Solutions for Cookie-less Future
- Media2023.12.11OMD Defends its Media Responsibilities for DFI Retail Group in APAC
- Media2023.12.11Jio Haptik Introduces Contakt, A Gen-AI Customer Experience Platform
- Media2023.12.08Yahoo DSP Leverages Both AI and First Party Data For Campaign Advancement