Danish construction toy manufacturer Lego has selected Gozoop Group to manage its creative account in India. 2024 marks the company’s 92nd anniversary of its founding. It was established in 1932. According to reports, the company employs over 25,000 people and has about 42 offices worldwide. Bhavana Mandon, Marketing Director for India at Lego, was recently elevated to the position of Country Manager.
Gozoop wins Lego’s creative mandate in India
Lego has built Legoland amusement parks all over the world to take advantage of its large consumer base, much like some well-known media companies have done. Additionally, Gozoop Group just won BN Group, a manufacturer of edible oil, an integrated marketing mandate. The group’s Mumbai office will handle the mandate. Gozoop is an independent integrated marketing group serving India and the Middle East with more than 300 marketing experts. Lego’s victory follows several significant account victories for Gozoop, such as those involving Godrej Properties and Builder Ashwin Sheth Group.
Here’s what they said
As reported by Storyboard18,
Bhavana Mandon said,
Being able to inspire and develop children for over 90 years is legendary and I am honored to be a part of this amazing journey of building the Brand Legacy in India. Immensely excited and thrilled with the idea of bringing smiles to the faces of kids and adults, I look forward to building this truly iconic and purpose-driven Brand in India.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer