Double Verify Launches Authentic Brand Safety Targeting on Google’s DV360.
Double Verify (“DV”) announced its Authentic Brand Safety targeting solution on Google marketing demand-side platform(DSP), Google Display and Video 360.
The leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, and analytics said Authentic Brand Safety enables consistent activation of brand suitability criteria in a pre-bid setting, helping advertisers reduce block rates and enhance return on their digital investment. Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify said,
“With our proprietary Authentic Brand Safety solution, global brands can create a single quality profile that is centrally deployed, managed and optimized – ensuring seamless brand protection, while making execution far more efficient.”
Seamless Protection: The Authentic Brand Safety targeting provides comprehensive brand safety solutions to advertisers. It supports more than 75 avoidance categories and over 44 languages. It addresses brand-specific concerns through exclusion/inclusion lists and customization options.
Superior Performance: Double Verify’s solution ensures the advertiser’s brand safety criteria are applied before media is purchased. This will allow advertisers to allocate their spend towards qualified impressions only and protect them in an environment where blocking is not supported like for example, VAST Video. Ultimately, this alignment will let advertisers optimize for authentic impressions, boost performance, reduce post bid reconciliation, and make good-processes.
Streamlined Operations: Double Verify’s unified service and performance platform, DV Pinnacle core benefit is reducing administrative time and complexity associated with setup, deployment, and maintenance of brand safety controls across an advertiser’s multiple buying platforms and campaigns. It also enables advertisers to create a single profile that drives automatic, consistent updates to both pre-bid targeting and post-bid measurement criteria across DSPs.
In addition to Display & Video 360, DoubleVerify’s Authentic Brand Safety is available on DSPs and buying platforms such as Adelphic, Adobe, Amobee, Basis by Centro, Beeswax, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, Verizon Media and Xandr. Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify also said in a statement,
“At a time when it has never been more important for brands to align their values with their advertising buys, we are excited to bring the power of Authentic Brand Safety to Display & Video 360.”
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence
- TechnologyJanuary 24, 2024Nazara Tech’s Nodwin Gaming Acquires Comic Con India for Rs 55 Cr