For the second consecutive year, Dmexco has decided to hold its conference digitally. The conference will be held digitally in Cologne, Germany. It is speculated to be one of the biggest yearly ad tech conferences. According to the sources, the event organizers wanted to hold a hybrid event with people witnessing it at the venue and many others attending it digitally. However, with pandemic rage, it has become impossible to do so.
Due to the travel restrictions imposed around the world and as the vaccine is still on the rollout across the globe arranging a live gathering could lead to a widespread. Hence, Dmexco has decided to go all-digital. The event will be live on 7th – 8th September.
“Unfortunately, many of the exhibitors and visitors at Dmexco–particularly those based in the Americas and Asia – are still subject to in-house requirements that will not permit foreign travel and trade fair visits before the end of the year,” “After extensively consulting with exhibitors and partners, we have therefore decided that, although the incidence rate is currently falling in Germany and many other European countries, Dmexco will once again be held as a digital-only event in 2021.”
–Oliver Frese, COO of host venue Koelnmesse.
It is not the first time that a major international event is organized digitally. Following are some of the events that were organized digitally:
- South by Southwest: The event was all set to be organized in May. However, due to the pandemic unleashed, the event was organized digitally in the month of March.
- Cannes Lions: The festival is held each year in the south of France. The festival will be held virtually this year in the month of June.
Dmexco is planning to organize a hybrid event next year. However, the organizers of the event have registered their hesitation and they are afraid that people will be hesitant to attend the event due to the ongoing event.
The chief advisor at Dmexco revealed that last year’s digital event was attended by 20,000 participants. He also stated that the conference program did last for more than 160 hours.
There are two categories for the tickets for the event:
- Standard: It will cost $48 (39 euros).
- Premium: The cost will be $121(99 euros).
Booking are open! Book your tickets now by clicking on the link below.
- Blog2023.04.04How to rank well on Amazon? Performing SEO on Amazon
- Blog2023.02.02Advertise Your Brand in the Metaverse: The Future of Digital Advertising
- Media2023.01.25Disney+ Is All Set To Lure Advertisers And Enhance Options For User Targeting.
- Media2021.06.26Success Story Of First Programmatic Campaign In Gulf!