Brightcove enters into a strategic partnership with Magnite, the world’s largest independent supply-side advertising platform. Magnite will power advertising for Brightcove customers’ growing fill, and delivery to increase customer revenue. Brightcove has supported standard integrations of SSP and ad servers. Brightcove, the company that offers streaming technology solutions, is going to integrate the SpringServe ad server as well. This integration will enable publishers to have more authority, understanding, and clarity on the available ad inventory to better monetize their content.
The streaming company reviewed a large amount of data from ad-supported play requests on its top Server Side Ad Insertion service. As a result, it identified a significant opportunity to support its customers in maximizing revenue from unsold advertising inventory.
By incorporating Magnite’s SSP functionality into its offering, Brightcove will be able to provide its customers with new revenue-generating opportunities. The integration with SpringServe ad server will give these customers increased visibility into available ad inventory and a powerful means to optimize the monetization of their video content.
And what they said
Marc DeBevoise, CEO of Brightcove said,
“The needs of our large, global customer base are constantly evolving, and we are committed to evolving our solutions for them, including supporting our customers’ efforts to monetize their video content. This integration with Magnite and SpringServe is a key step to enabling us to provide our customers with best-in-class solutions to meet their needs, allowing them to increase their ad fill rate and generate better CPMs.”
Sean Buckley, CRO of Magnite said that they are excited to collaborate with the Brightcove team to provide seamless monetization opportunities to its high-quality video streaming customers.
“With our new integration, Brightcove customers will gain access to video-centric advertising tools and real-time reporting across their traditional direct and programmatic sales channels. We’re also working with Brightcove on unique ways to enrich the value of customers’ video inventory by packaging information such as content metadata in a way that’s easy for ad buyers to leverage.”
Interesting Read: The Ultimate A-Z Glossary Of Digital Advertising!
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence