A new partnership between BRAVE and Gadsme promises to deliver best practices for intrinsic in-game advertising. As a pioneer in the gaming sector, Gadsme is the most sophisticated in-game intrinsic advertising platform available, providing world-first non-intrusive display, video, and audio advertisements. Preserving the player experience is Gadsme’s top priority, along with efficiently reaching target audiences and increasing advertiser awareness.
Revolutionary partnership for in-game advertising
By collaborating with Gadsme, brands can reach a large gaming audience and organically convey their messages. An exciting new chapter in in-game advertising has begun with the partnership between BRAVE and Gadsme. BRAVE, a leading global brand’s premium branding advertisement network, will leverage its advertising experience to enhance Gadsme’s platform and foster a vibrant collaboration among industry titans.
As this collaboration develops, BRAVE and Gadsme will both gain a great deal from one another’s experiences and be able to offer their clients fresh experiences. The potential for in-game advertising is enormous, opening up new avenues for genuine and compelling brand relationships. The partnership between BRAVE and Gadsme represents a critical turning point in the development of gaming industry advertising.
Here’s what they said
As reported by ExchangeWire,
Amir Sharer, CEO at BRAVE said,
As we embark on this journey with Gadsme, we recognise the transformative potential of our partnership for both companies. This collaboration represents a pivotal moment in the evolution of advertising within the gaming industry. By merging Gadsme’s cutting-edge intrinsic advertising platform with BRAVE’s branding capabilities, we aim to set a new standard for authentic and engaging brand connections in the gaming landscape.
Simon Spaull, chief revenue officer and co-founder, at Gadsme added,
We’re excited to partner with Brave as it’s a crucial part of our growth strategy, to deliver premium brands into premium games without harming the gameplay. We have worldwide audiences and the games, and they have the leading global brands. It’s a natural fit and we’re confident this will benefit both advertisers and gaming companies.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer