AGL, a significant player in the bathware sector, is collaborating with Ogilvy India on a brand campaign. AGL hopes to change the narrative in the dynamic home décor industry with this move.
Asian Granito India and Ogilvy are teaming up brand campaign
AGL prides itself on its commitment to excellence, creativity, and beautiful design. By combining style and functionality in their array of tiles, quartz, engineered marbles, and bathware, the brand aims to continuously set high standards in the industry. The brand claims that AGL’s collaboration with Ogilvy India demonstrates its dedication to designing retail spaces that speak to customers’ desires and inclinations. In addition to showcasing AGL’s superior products, the upcoming advertising campaign aims to build a strong emotional connection with consumers by presenting a picture of living spaces that are unique and sophisticated.
Here’s what they said
Kamlesh Patel, CMD, AGL said,
We are excited about our collaboration with Ogilvy India, a powerhouse renowned for creativity and strategic insight. This partnership represents a significant milestone as AGL aims to elevate its brand presence and engage with our audience on a profound level.
Hirol Gandhi, president and head of office at Ogilvy West added,
We’re thrilled to join forces with AGL on their quest to become the most preferred brand in the fiercely competitive ceramics category, specifically in tiles and bathware. We look forward to this partnership and hope to make the right impact.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer