Adverty Launches First Programmatic VAST Video in In-Play Ads
Adverty, a pioneering in-game advertising provider known for its programmatic In-Play ad format and multiple patents, is revolutionizing the in-game brand experience. They have introduced a groundbreaking industry first: Programmatic VAST Video for In-Play. Leveraging their history of innovation and skill in delivering non-disruptive ads in gaming, Adverty is setting new standards in the industry. This cutting-edge product is now accessible to game publishers and advertisers.
This innovation, based on the IAB’s Video Ad Serving Template (VAST), is set to transform the way brands engage with gamers. It enables genuine global video advertising within the gaming environment, marking another milestone in Adverty’s industry leadership. The introduction of programmatic VAST video for In-Play establishes Adverty as an industry leader in in-game advertising. It enables brands to connect with gamers in distinctive ways and helps game publishers optimize their revenue, especially in a challenging environment where game engine fees are rising and user acquisition is becoming more difficult and costly due to tracking limitations caused by device privacy changes.
Growth in programmatic video spend
Adverty’s In-Play advertising, invented in 2016 and patented in the US, seamlessly integrates brand messages into the gaming experience. With programmatic video now available via Adverty’s platform, advertisers can engage global audiences in real time with unprecedented ease and effectiveness.
Emarketer forecasts only in the US, programmatic video ad spend will grow $22.51 billion between 2023 and 2025, a 30.2% increase. Most US programmatic video ad spend will go to mobile in 2023 and beyond, representing 63.5% of the category’s total spend.
And that’s what the company said
Jonas Söderqvist, CEO at Adverty said,
“We are thrilled to unveil programmatic VAST video for In-Play, marking another significant milestone for Adverty and the advertising industry as a whole. his launch underscores our commitment to innovation and our dedication to providing advertisers with the most effective, immersive, and brand safe solution to engage with the massive global gaming audience.”
He further added,
“Adding programmatic video to our In-Play ad units will be a complete game changer for the industry, and for Adverty, and will enable a new, significant revenue opportunity for us.”
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA