Advanced Lead Generation Strategies for the Real Estate Market
Launching a real estate project is only the first step. But how do you get buyers? Whether new construction or a resale, selling a unit in real estate is not the easiest task. But here we will take you through the steps which will help you decide what Advanced Lead Generation Strategies for the Real Estate Market to incorporate into the marketing strategy begin finding a potential customer.
So, what is lead generation in real estate?
Real estate lead generation is the very first step in the marketing process to stimulate interest in a real estate unit in order to find a prospective buyer and close the deal. The lead generation technique is an on-going systemized process on a continual basis that essentially creates a buzz.
The thumb rule for lead generation in real estate is, spend 20 percent of your time to generate a lead, and 80 percent of your time to convert the lead into a sale.
So, as a B2C marketer what are the best and most proven channels to drive leads to boost conversion rates in real estate? What are the advanced strategies for lead generation in real estate?
With HubSpot’s statistics saying that 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than by traditional paid marketing we begin by listing those first:
1. Lead generation by website homepage
The landing of your website should have one primary purpose – get the email address of a potential buyer. Since this page is so specific it is also called a squeeze page. Keep the landing page simple and straight forward. This illustration clearly establishes firstly getting the email address and secondly directing the potential customer to the page on the website with the promised content.
2. An attractive website with inbuilt lead generation tools
Once you have a potential customer on your landing page, wouldn’t you want him/her to browse through your website? Real estate websites have to be visually appealing since customers are looking to fulfill their basic need for shelter – for a home. The real estate website must have actual site pictures, construction-in-progress images, finished products, and latest listings. The website can also include a blog page, testimonial page, social media links, etc.
– Also, the website can offer to sign up for a free ride to the construction site or free ride to an open house, etc and use that ‘Request Form’ as a tool to capture additional leads.
– Download a corporate brochure.
– Another way to generate leads is by providing free subscriptions. Free subscriptions to a community newsletter, webinar, etc.
– Webinars and seminars are used as a means to generate targeted leads by 52% of marketers. A real estate company can host a webinar and link it with their content.
– As per ReadyTalk, 30%–40% of webinar attendees become leads.
3. Video marketing for lead generation
– 73% of homeowners say they are more likely to list with a real estate agent who offers to create a video
– 0nly 4% of agents put their listings on YouTube.
– Videos not only attract 2-3 times as many visitors but also double the amount of time visitors spend on the website.
– Videos are 236% more engaging than an image or written form of content.
– Facebook gets 8 billion video views on average per day.
Real estate videos may include
– A walkthrough
– Information on the amenities in the property
– Local Events where the developer/agent has participated
– Client interviews/Interviews with international architects and designers
4. SEO to increase visibility and website visits
SEO plays a significant role in lead generation for real estate. Large real estate companies like Thapar Builder, Delhi and Panchshil Realty, Pune, have strong SEO to appear on Google’s first pages during a local search. SEO is again an ongoing process that includes elements like build links, Create Google My Business Profile, set up on-page SEO signals for near me search, manage online reviews, interact with social media users. More the traffic to your website more the lead generation.
5. Social Media
Social media may not be used directly to sell a property but it surely helps to build a relationship through involving opt-in pages, follow up emails, and retargeting
6. Retargeting the Audience
Beyond targeting your website visitor, there is an additional tool called Retargeting. Retargeting is used when a prospective buyer shows up on your landing page but acts no further. It may be a good idea to use retargeting ads for such visitors. Select a custom audience and design the ad with a specific purpose when using retargeting ads on Facebook or Google. Retargeting ads have a higher conversion rate than new customers.
7. Email Marketing
This is yet another tool for a lead generation used in the real estate industry. An informative email is valuable. Today an effective email may include
– Video in email: Research by Forrester has found that including videos in emails can boost click-through rates by 200–300%.
– CTA: An email with a CTA (i.e., call now, book your viewing today, etc.) helps to generate and nurture the lead.
8. Other traditional lead generation methods still prevalent in real estate
– Participating in community events helps to draw attention to your business, offers value to the neighborhood, and also a direct deal with a potential customer. At many community events, you can give away free gifts while requesting a potential customer while collecting his/her contact details.
– Customer Service: If a potential customer has come to your office or construction site it is absolutely necessary that he/she is promptly provided with every detail on the project. Giving them a personalized tour of the office or site helps to build a rapport with the client.
Most people buy a home once in a lifetime. This means repeat sales are far in between. Thereby, each and every real estate lead is precious. These advanced lead generation strategies for the Real Estate Market will help you generate the lead, but remember to follow-up is the next step.