Welcome to the realm of artificial intelligence! In this day and age, where corporations are scrambling to embrace AI’s disruptive powers, it is only a matter of time before this expanding technology completely takes over our lives. AI has had a significant impact on our world today. It has transformed every industry. Digital marketing companies are more affected than ever. Through sophisticated business techniques, it is transforming the way these firms communicate with their clients and generating unparalleled success.
According to a Statista report, more than 90% of digital marketers in 35 countries use AI in their company’s operations. While businesses invest in AI capabilities, marketers are becoming more inventive in how they use this technology, from better targeting to content creation. The technology is becoming so prevalent that it is estimated that by 2028, AI in marketing revenue will reach $107 billion, up from $27.4 billion in 2023.
Many organizations now rely solely on AI solutions for advertising and marketing. Marketers in these fast-paced industries seek novel ways to reach potential clients. Still, considering AI in your business? Here are some data to help you decide.
AI is transforming every sector. We’ve looked at the importance of artificial intelligence in digital marketing and the tools you should utilize in the digital age. So, let us dive into AI, where creativity meets marketing. We will also uncover the limitless potential AI has to offer your organization to succeed in this ever-changing terrain.
AI in Digital Marketing
AI in digital marketing has helped make life and work easier and more efficient. Now, you might wonder how this technology can help marketers in their jobs. Here’s how:
- Streamline Tasks: It can automate difficult tasks like finding potential customers, creating content, and enhancing marketing campaigns, thus reducing manual efforts
- Personalization: AI has the ability to analyze and understand what customers want, their behaviors, and their needs, and formulate messages and recommendations accordingly.
- Understand customers: Marketers can use AI to analyze consumer trends from vast internet data.
- Chatbots: Customers can now have real-world conversations with AI chatbots like ChatGPT, Bard, etc. They can interact with virtual assistants to help them with queries or issues. This makes things easier for not only customers but for companies too.
- Forecast Future: AI analyzes historical data to predict future trends and market performance, allowing for more effective marketing campaigns.
- Target Ads: Analyzing customer data will help marketers to target ads efficiently. In simple words, the data can help to show ads to the right people at the right time, making the ads more effective.
- Competitor analysis: AI helps to understand how your competitors are performing, and what they are doing. This helps marketers to stay ahead of the competition and dominate the market.
AI Tools for Digital Marketing
Due to advancements in AI, hundreds of AI tools are available for you to choose from. But we have used and curated a list of ones you can implement in your business. Here are some AI tools you can use to take your business to the next level.
- AI Tools for Content Generation
- AI Tool for Content Optimization
- AI Tools for presentation
- AI tool for segmentation.
- AI tool for Campaign Optimization
- AI Tools for Email Marketing
- AI tools for SEO optimization.
- Video and image editing tools
- AI chatbot
1. AI tools for Content Generation
An important part of digital marketing, content generation means creating information or marketing material for a group of people. This can include images, texts, infographics, video, or audio files.
Don’t you wish you had customized objective insights about your platform to avoid all the guesswork? MarketMuse offers exactly what you need! With this tool, you can analyze your existing keywords to find improvements during your research.
What’s To Love About?
- Automates content audit and deciphers the most effective strategy for you and your business.
- Saves 11+ hours of time that would otherwise be spent on manual content audits.
- Helps manage your SERP rankings.
- Gives you analyses of your competitors.
- Information about gaps in your competitors’ coverage for your business to exploit.
- Shows you what topics to include, the value they will bring, and how challenging it will be to rank,
- Prompts keywords with best ranking chance, content brief templates with SEO-optimized titles, sub-headings, meta description, and usable internal links.
- Now integrated with ChatGPT for accelerating the content process.
Free Plan, Standard Plan starting from $149/month, Team plan starting from $399/month
ii. Writesonic by Cohesive.so
Deciding on topics and outlines for blogs is time-consuming. Add to that, writer’s block hinders a streamlined writing process. Writesonic helps you overcome all that, but also generates an entire blog in seconds. You can ask it to summarize the entire blog in a few sentences, change the tone of voice, and even upload high-resolution images from Unsplash.
What’s to Love About?
You can choose from a variety of options, including:
- 150 different templates
- 100+ AI images and 10+ AI voices
- Up to 5 integrations with unlimited PDF and audio downloads
- 10 different languages to compose, rephrase, and more
- Connect your WordPress account to publish your content directly
And the cherry on top? It’s completely FREE!
We experimented with the tool to know more about it! Here’s a prompt we put in:
Instagram caption for the role of AI in digital marketing
Want to get all Grammarly benefits, but do not want to pay for a subscription? Look no further. Hemingway is the most suitable alternative to Grammarly. Different color markings show you opportunities to improve your writing. It even offers suggestions for condensing your sentences for better readability.
Another FREE tool? Sign me up!
2. AI Tool for Content Optimization
It is the process of improving your digital content, be it on the website page, blog posts, videos, and social media to increase its value and make it more relatable to your target audiences. The main objective of content optimization is to make your content visible, engage with your audience, and ultimately drive more traffic, conversions, and revenue.
Do you find the content written for your website or campaign too generic and basic? Do you want a specific product to sell more or target a specific set of audiences? Alicent is here for that purpose. This tool, powered by ChatGPT helps optimize your content and even offers prompts for various use cases. It saves you time and provides a structured format for your website. Just put in your ideas at the prompt and get instant results with strategies to work with.
What’s To Love About?
- Alicent hosts a curated library of 250+ templates to choose from.
- It is supported by 50+ languages so don’t be afraid to reach other demographics.
Here’s how it works!
We have two words for this: freaking cool!
3. AI Tools for presentations
i. Gamma AI
Creating vibrant and appealing presentations is no longer a headache! With Gamma AI, you can design, customize, and choose templates from a range of available themes.
What’s to Love About?
It’s literally an advanced chatbot for presentations! You can save hours of work by designing and customizing entire slide decks with AI. All you have to do is specify the topic of your presentation. The tool creates an entire presentation within seconds!
- Enjoy endless image choices thanks to integrated apps like Unsplash, Giphy, Vimeo and many more.
- Equipped with changing the tone of voice to better suit your target audience.
- Get insights to understand which part of the presentation fascinated your clients the most
- Analysis helps determine potential areas for improvement within the business.
We tried using it to make you life easier! Might we just say, how cool was it!
The Free plan offers unlimited user collaboration and slide decks with basic analytics. The Plus plan starts at $8 per month. Head over to Gamma AI to design beautiful and personalized presentations!
4. AI Tools for Audience Segmentation
Audience segmentation is done to divide a large and diverse group of people into smaller and more manageable segments on the basis of shared interests, preferences, demographics, and other factors. This allows advertisers to target and customize campaigns for the segments effectively.
What is Spatial.AI, you wonder? No, it’s not about space! But it’s an AI tool that predicts and influences customer behavior in real time. The tool analyzes activities in the social, mobile, and web landscape and provides perceptive insights and data about consumer behavior.
What’s To Love About?
The major benefit is location-based segmentation. It also provides answers to your questions “what are my customers like?” or “what is the social activity in the area like?”
- They offer geosocial segmentation rather than just demographics based on consumer patterns.
- Data can be used to draft a campaign strategy by separating users into niche cohorts.
- Competitor analysis to see which market share you are competing for
- Targeting specific customer segments to improve social media engagement
- Campaign optimization based on real-time data
You can only sign up for the Freemium package after you request a demo.
5. AI Tool for Campaign Optimization
Campaign optimization, in simple terms, means improving digital advertising performance by adjusting certain aspects like keywords, interests, targeting strategies, ad copy and so on. This is to get desired business results.
AI tools like ChatGPT, DALL-E2, and Copy-AI are all fused into one. That is what Peachly.AI is! It features an advanced artificial intelligence tool for creating, targeting, and optimizing your ads. With Peachly.AI, you can breathe easily while launching a campaign. Your business can achieve maximum results with cutting-edge technology.
What’s To Love About?
All you have to do is input your ad account, and budget, and sit back. Peachly.AI will handle the rest, from setting up the campaign to optimizing it for maximum output. Here’s how to streamline the advertising process:
- Upload the website link you want to promote to Peachly.AI
- The AI will then crunch through the data, and deliver the most effective targeting strategies. Additionally, it will also draft engaging ads that reach your target audience.
- The tool will review it to make sure the ads meet industry standards and your marketing goals.
- The ads will then be published on your linked accounts.
- The tool will continuously monitor and optimize your ads for maximum results.
The platform offers a 7-day free trial. The starter pack starts at $29 per month, and the AI accelerator pack starts at $37 per month.
6. AI Tool for Email Marketing
A digital marketing approach which involves sending out messages and promotional content to a group of people through emails. It is the most powerful channel available to marketers that allows businesses to interact with customers directly.
Smartwriter.AI is an email marketing and outreach tool that provides templates for drafting emails. The tool generates customized email messages and headlines depending on the consumer’s profile.
What’s to Love About?
Technology scrambles through the web in search of the consumer or company your business wants to target. Businesses can obtain audience profiles from LinkedIn to draft customized messages that pique the client’s interest.
- Consists of a feature that allows businesses to personalize messages based on the target’s company news, case studies, blogs, and website.
- Provides outlines for emails, blogs, product descriptions for Shopify products, and SEO-optimized meta titles and descriptions to rank higher.
- Assists with keywords that help increase email reach and opens rather than directly marking it as spam.
Here’s an experiment we tried with this tool!
Catchy Intro Lines for sending emails to digital marketers to start using AI tools
The tool offers a 7-day trial. After that, the Basic plan starts at $49 per month and the Popular plan starts at $124 per month.
7. AI Tool for SEO Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the visibility of a website on search engine results pages. Technical and content adjustments are made to the website or any readily accessible content in order to enhance traffic and ranking.
i. GrowthBar SEO
A content generation automation tool that suggests keywords to be included in a blog post. It’s a dream haven for digital marketers! GrowthBar SEO is the SEO optimization tool you need to use today.
What’s to Love About?
Consequently, in order to rank higher in SERPs, the bots scan the internet for qualified keywords.
- It assists with keyword research and rank tracker.
- Helps with blog post generator prompts and outlines for meta descriptions, newsletters, press releases, and more
- Provides a Chrome extension with extensive backlinks.
- Utilizes GPT-3 model developed by OpenAI for content generation
With this AI tool, we wanted to understand which keywords would work the best.
GrowthBar SEO offers a 14-day free trial. Moreover, the standard plan starts at $29 per month whereas the Pro plan costs $79 per month.
8. AI Tool for Image and Video editing
Image creation is now easy! Create AI-generated images for nothing. All you need is an idea to write a prompt. Craiyon.ai will generate it within minutes.
Here in the example, we input a prompt to create an image of a business meet under the sea. The results were fascinating!
9. AI chatbot
We all know ChatGPT. But have you heard of Perplexity? It is a chatbot that goes further from ChatGPT.
What’s to Love About?
- Gives you instant results for your queries.
- Gives you cited articles related to your search request.
We even gave this tool a try to help you decide better!
Isn’t that amazing? It saves you time looking for sources to cite and helps you to focus more on the job at hand!
It costs nothing! Furthermore, you can choose their premium plan which costs $20 per month to avail of more features like Copilot and GPT-4.
Artificial intelligence in digital marketing has proven to be a boon. AI tools are not meant to replace humans’ creativity and intuition. AI provides valuable insights. Therefore, it’s up to marketers to use these insights and data to create campaigns that resonate with their audiences. Businesses can achieve remarkable results with AI and human expertise. It’s time for you to step up your digital marketing arsenal with these game-changing tools to dominate the competition in 2023!
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer