GroupM’s outcome media specialist ‘Xaxis’ launched a new programmatic media commerce solution in India
GroupM’s outcome media specialist, Xaxis, has launched a new programmatic media commerce solution in India called Discovery Commerce. This helps brands and advertisers navigate the evolving programmatic media commerce ecosystem and drives stronger outcomes from their media investments.
Discovery Commerce, the new programmatic media solution
– With Discovery Commerce, advertisers can leverage specific data signals associated with product adoption, search patterns, and purchase patterns. Next, integrate advertising tactics that drive sales, promote brands, and engage customers on e-commerce platforms.
– The solution leverages Xaxis’ programmatic expertise, strong global partnerships, proprietary technology, and tailored data touchpoints to drive consumers to make purchases across various platforms and retail outlets. In the following steps, the data and insights gathered through each touchpoint will be used to inform future campaigns and audience planning.
– Brands can use Discovery Commerce to better understand consumer behaviors and create more accurate target audiences by connecting online and offline data. This will aid in driving stronger e-commerce performance and building benchmarks for future campaigns.
– With the ability to reach multiple online environments, premium publishers, leading marketplaces, and shoppable media formats, the service provides consolidated and simplified consumer data management that unifies previously siloed consumer information.
– Discovery Commerce leverages this data using Shoppable Media, a solution powered by Xaxis’ own in-house creative and execution studio (XCS), to elevate brand outcomes. With AI, XCS understands real-time consumer behavior on retailer websites and recommends products based on that data.
– Shoppers can add branded products more conveniently to their preferred retailer’s basket, eliminating the need to remember brands when shopping online or in-store. As a result, consumers are able to browse, compare, and complete orders without leaving the ad.
Interesting Read: The Journey From Deterministic To Probabilistic Marketing
Xaxis has onboarded numerous partners into Discovery Commerce, including key partnerships with Shopalyst and Flipkart that provide data, inventory, technology, and creativity capabilities.
Girish Ramachandra, Co-Founder of Shopalyst, said,
“We are happy to partner with Xaxis. With Xaxis’ Discovery Commerce solution, brands can make their ads instantly shoppable and help drive impressions to conversions in one seamless journey for consumers.”
Atique Kazi, president of data, performance, and digital products, GroupM India said.
“We believe there could not be a more exciting time to launch this solution as there are so many opportunities for brands and advertisers to capitalise on e-commerce platform growth. From consistent datasets to campaign measurement and optimisation knowhow, there’s various key ingredients when it comes to doing e-commerce advertising right.”
Interesting Read: Have You Played Netflix Games?
- MediaMarch 29, 2023Petal Ads Announces Partnership With MMP WorldWide
- MediaMarch 28, 2023Silverpush and PubMatic join hands for better digital advertising in APAC
- MediaMarch 28, 2023PubMatic Partners with Comscore’s Proximic for ID-Less Targeting
- MarketingMarch 14, 2023Adform and Digiseg offer new ad tool for Saudi Arabia advertisers