Wavemaker MENA and L’Oréal Announce a Strategic Partnership in the GCC, Levant and Morocco
GroupM’s Wavemaker MENA and L’Oreal, the global leader in beauty products, have announced a strategic partnership for the GCC, the Levant, and Morocco. This incredible victory is a crucial turning point for both organizations. It also highlights Wavemaker MENA’s unwavering hunger for commitment to establishing media excellence in the area. Through the partnership, Wavemaker MENA will represent L’Oreal in the MENA region’s media relations.
Wavemaker MENA and L’Oréal’s strategic partnership
With this strategic partnership, Wavemaker MENA is positioned to play a pivotal role in directing L’Oreal’s “Next Era” media strategy throughout the MENA region. L’Oreal and Wavemaker are well-positioned to take advantage of their combined strengths. Both companies will innovate and strengthen their position in the competitive beauty and cosmetics market.
Here’s what they said
Olfa Messaoudi, Chief Digital and Marketing Officerat L’Oréal Middle East, said,
We are excited to partner with Wavemaker MENA and we look forward to the possibilities that this dynamic collaboration will bring. Wavemaker’s extensive skills and innovative mindset in the region align seamlessly with our purpose of creating the beauty that moves the world. Together, we aim to make a sustainable impact on the media global beauty industry and continue our marketing transformation journey into a beauty tech powerhouse.
Marc Ghosn, Regional Managing Director at Wavemaker MENA shared,
With everything we do, we lead with Positive Provocation. We’re Wavemakers, and we’re here to make change happen. During the pitch, our team of disrupters demonstrated their attitude, expertise and state-of-the-art tools and tech to leverage better results. We look forward to showcasing our abilities with L’Oréal.
Amer ElHajj, CEO at GroupM MENA, stated,
Our ongoing investments in cutting-edge tools, talent and tech across the entire group and our agencies are yielding impactful results. The win of L’Oréal stands as a testament to the success derived from these strategic investments and Wavemaker’s undeniable power in their mantra of Positive Provocation.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer