Viola Communications To Launch A New Digital Out-Of-Home Media In Abu Dhabi
–Voila communication launching a new DOOH advertising platform in Abu Dhabi.
-Viola’s digital transformation to take place in phases and be completed within the next two years.
– “Viola is already a leader in the UAE for advertising and outdoor media, having grown organically in tandem with the city since 2001”, said Ammar Sharaf, Chief Executive Officer of Viola Communications.
Viola Communications, one of Abu Dhabi’s largest communications companies, is launching a new digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising platform. The new automated, easily accessible, and measurable digital inventory is a dynamic option for companies looking to roll out marketing campaigns in the UAE capital. In Q3 2022, selected locations will be active and ready to advertise after completing the transformation in phases over the next two years.
The move offers brands better choices to execute the marketing campaigns in an effective and creative manner. A DOOH campaign is fast and easy to implement, and can be controlled remotely and through automation, allowing for easy creative changes and adaptations. Digital advertising will enable hypertargeting and the reporting of impression-level data by geo-location. The new media tools will help to make public announcements quickly as well as pedestrian engagement in key locations.
Interesting Read: The Ultimate A-Z Glossary Of Digital Advertising!
The company enjoys exclusive rights to display advertisements on lampposts, bridge banners, and bus wraps in Abu Dhabi. The company has a digitalization plan that consists of Digital Totems, Digital Bridge Banners, and other digital outdoor notices. It will relocate its current traditional ‘out-of-home'( OOH) network to create targeted distribution circuits across the emirate.
Ammar Sharaf, Chief Executive Officer of Viola Communications, said:
“Viola is privileged to be introducing the new digital out-of-home platforms, providing our existing and new clients with highly visible, creative and, more importantly, quantifiable avenues for their campaigns and upgrading the industry in line with the country’s lead in digital evolution. This is an exciting way to reach out to consumers with the ultimate in creative impact as we transform the advertising cityscape with real-time marketing opportunities.”
Interesting Read: All You Need To Know About The Rise Of DOOH Advertising
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA