Vishnu Kanth Gokul has been appointed as the new chief growth officer of Two99, an agency that specializes in digital innovation and strategic growth. Gokul brings to the team a background spanning nearly three decades in digital and media sales across a number of platforms and businesses in the sector.
Gokul’s portfolio of brand growth
Gokul’s professional background is exemplified by his positions at Rediff, Sify, Sulekha, Rajshri, 123greetings, Percept, Times Internet (Cricbuzz), Qoruz, and Zoo Media Network. His achievements in securing major brands and onboarding top-tier agencies resulted in a significant increase in revenue and market share.
Key player at Two99
Vishnu is going to be a key player at Two99, helping to lead the company to unprecedented levels of innovation and teamwork. His appointment is evidence of Two99’s dedication to quality, fostering interpersonal relationships, and defending essential concepts and ideals.
Here’s what they said
As reported by Afaqs,
Agam Chaudhary, CEO, Two99 (e-commerce, tech marketing, cyber security) said,
We are excited to welcome Vishnu to our team. His exceptional track record, deep understanding of the digital landscape, and commitment to growth align perfectly with our vision at Two99. With Vishnu’s leadership, we are poised to revolutionise the digital ecosystem, enhancing user experiences, cultivating dynamic communities, and optimizing distribution efficiency.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer