Trade Desk Partners With Choueiri Group For Better Programmatic Access In MENA
The Trade Desk, a global advertising technology leader, enters into a partnership with the Choueiri Group. The latter is a leading media representation group in the Middle East that shares close ties with the region’s largest broadcasters and publishers.
Why this partnership?
The partnership will provide greater access to programmatic ad inventory in the Middle East region. It will allow advertisers to launch and manage their digital campaigns across multiple channels like DOOH, Connected TV (CTV), desktop, and mobile.
Trade Desk and Choueiri Group: An Expertise Exchange
Choueiri’s extensive inventory will offer scale to the brands. Advertisers will also benefit from Trade Desk’s enhanced measurement and data capabilities. It will help them to provide a better customer experience and advanced campaign performance. Choueiri’s newly formed in-house agency, InMotion FZ LCC, will also utilize Trade Desk’s technology to assist local brands to meet their marketing targets.
The partnership will provide global and local brands access to Choueiri Group’s range of inventory across MENA, Europe, and Japan.
Relevant Read: Trade Desk Partners With Samsung Ads For Programmatic CTV
That’s What They Said
Phil Duffield, UK Vice President at The Trade Desk, said,
This partnership combines The Trade Desk’s technical prowess with the Choueiri Group’s unrivalled media connections – a powerful combination for advertisers. Together, we will bring advertisers a media-buying experience that’s independent, objective and helps them reach audiences through data-driven targeting
He also said that the TD was especially enthralled that Choueiri Group will be able to use their platform, which just underwent the most significant update in its history, to push digital advertising ahead in the region. Duffield further added –
The MENA region, with Choueiri Group at the forefront, is on an exciting journey of digital transformation and we’re delighted to be providing them with the tools to make the most of every opportunity
Michel Malkoun, Chief Growth Officer at Choueiri Group added that they are thrilled to work with the top-class platform with advanced expertise, The Trade Desk. He further said,
There has long been a gap between planning and delivery when it comes to programmatic in MENA, but through this partnership, we can join up the process and drive better results, elevating the perception of this type of advertising technology in MENA.
Malkoun said that they are eager to leverage this relationship to combine more thoughtful, data-driven buying methods and fully use The Trade Desk’s platform’s capabilities.
The partnership will be officially live by the end of 2021.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA
- Blog2023.10.10Saffola’s Impactful 40 under 40: Inspiring Health Choices