Targetplay, Targetspot’s gaming division, announced a new partnership with Gadsme, a global in-game monetization platform. The latter is adopted by major studios including Voodoo, Ubisoft, Tilting Point, TapNation, and Lion Studios. Gadsme’s supply side network of mobile game studios will be accessible at scale to Targetplay demand partners across the USA, Europe, LATAM, and APAC.
Gadsme specializes in non-intrusive ad formats and works with some of the largest gaming and advertisers worldwide. It includes clickable performance-based In-Game ads, to serve the entire advertising world with measurable KPIs and maximize revenue for game studios. Guillaume Monteaux, CEO of Gadsme, said,
“We are focused on delivering best-in-class non-intrusive monetization solutions to our gaming community and our elegant and unique audio format – jointly developed with Targetplay – is designed to maximise audio KPI’s and minimise user disruption.
Interesting Read: Meta Audience Network Announces Rewarded Interstitial Ads
The most premium inventory in the market
Targetspot, an adtech company and a pioneer in the audio industry has the vision to open a new arena of opportunities in the audio advertising industry. Mario Cabanas, General Manager at Targetspot stated,
“Mobile gaming advertising spending is forecasted to reach 130 billion dollars worldwide in 2025*, a great opportunity for audio ads who are preferred by 75% of mobile users over video ads** because they allow the gamer to keep playing”, stated Mario Cabanas, General Manager at Targetspot.”
Adam Pattison, Global Head of Targetplay, said,
“Our advertising partners have been experimenting with in-game audio, and our partnership with Gadsme gives them access to some of the most premium inventory in the market today.”
Targetspot connects brands to their target audiences via an inventory of leading publishers across all areas of digital audio. The Targetspot platform provides advertisers and publishers with end-to-end integration for contextually targeted, cookie-free campaigns involving direct and programmatic buying.
Interesting Read: Have You Played Netflix Games?
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence