Taboola Inks A Multiyear Deal With Getty Images For Video Content
Taboola, a global leader in serving recommendations for the open web, announced a multi-year agreement with Getty Images, a global leader in visual communication.
Taboola and Getty Images Agreement: What Is The Deal About?
– By partnering with Getty Images, Taboola’s more than 14,000 advertisers have access to Getty Images’ collection of premium video content through Taboola Ads media buying platform.
– Besides building on the five-year relationship, this will allow Taboola’s advertisers to integrate Getty Images’ diverse video library into their campaigns.
– Taboola advertisers can seamlessly have access to high-quality videos from Getty Images for use in campaigns that reach more than 500 million active daily users on the world’s top publishers.
– This partnership enables Taboola’s diverse formats such as High Impact Video and Motion Ads, to offer advertisers of all sizes the opportunity to execute campaigns.
Utilizing these formats and Taboola’s long-standing partnerships with leading websites means that advertisers can be sure that their ads will be enhanced every time they are viewed with high-quality video and imagery.
Interesting Read: Taboola And Double Verify Partners For Brand Safety
That’s What They Said
Adam Singolda, CEO and founder, Taboola said the partnership with Getty Images will make video advertising seamless for advertisers of all sizes.
“The ability to create custom video content for campaigns with a partner like Getty Images means advertisers can ramp quickly and get their campaigns in front of our large audience of publishers and their readers.”
Nick Unsworth, VP of Business Development said they are pleased to expand the long-term partnership with Taboola.
“Video is central to how we communicate and engage digitally and with our high quality visual content, advertisers across a broad set of industries and categories can find the right image or video that will enhance their campaign and speak to their target audience.”
Interesting Read: Advertising On Taboola: An Efficient Tool For Advertisers
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence
- TechnologyJanuary 24, 2024Nazara Tech’s Nodwin Gaming Acquires Comic Con India for Rs 55 Cr