Taboola And IAS Partners To Launch Industry-First New Pre-Bid Brand Safety Solution
Taboola, the world’s leading discovery and native advertising platform announced a partnership with Integral Ad Science (IAS), the global leader in digital ad verification, to introduce an industry-first pre-bid brand safety solution for performance advertisers.
The partnership will allow advertisers to directly deploy the pre-bid brand safety technology within Taboola’s native advertising platform. It will also help customers to place relevant content in front of Taboola’s large audience base of 1.4 billion people each month.
Adam Singolda, founder and CEO at Taboola said,
“Now Taboola’s large number of global advertisers can feel secure knowing that their content will only appear in locations that have been deemed appropriate by IAS technology. IAS has proven to be a brand safety innovator and a key strategic partner for Taboola. By extending our partnership and introducing this first-to-market offering, we’re giving advertisers yet another way to benefit from Taboola’s audience scale and ultimately ensure ROI.”
Pre-Bid Brand Safety: What It Means For Marketers?
IAS scores web pages across a range of suitability parameters and blocks brand ads from unsafe pages based on the brand’s own risk threshold.
In the press release, Taboola described the partnership as an industry first and, Taboola’s Corporate Communications Leader Dave Struzzi told MarchTech Today,
“IAS works with a variety of publishers, platforms, and advertisers, but to date, IAS pre-bid brand safety solutions are typically found in traditional demand side platforms. This integration is the first of its kind within a closed native advertising platform which operates on a CPC bidding model.”
Taboola has worked with IAS for several years to build new products and optimize their publisher inventory. The new product development will bring the power of IAS’ proprietary ad verification technology to Taboola Ads Console that gives advertisers the control to opt-in to pre-bid brand safety targeting on any campaign.
Craig Ziegler, VP Product Management, IAS said,
“Performance advertisers don’t have to sacrifice brand safety to obtain the scale they’re looking for.”
“We’re giving advertisers an intuitive way to ensure their ad placements are brand safe directly within Taboola’s technology as they begin a campaign.”
Why We Care:
Many advertisers make sure about brand safety by purchasing ad inventory from premium publishers. The trade-off is scale and exposure is restricted through selective buying. The latest integration will allow marketers and advertisers to leverage programmatic native advertising while ensuring brand safety.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest Post2023.12.08In Conversation with Mindshare’s Amit Lall: Mastering Digital Dynamics
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.17Exploring Ad Landscape Shifts: In conversation with Deepika Bansal from Dentsu X
- Interview and Guest Post2023.11.07Ameer Ismail’s Decades-Long PR Odyssey: Navigating a Dynamic Landscape
- Interview and Guest Post2023.10.13Roman Olivarez: From Films to Ads, A Creative Journey with MullenLowe TREYNA