After a competitive selection process involving multiple agencies, Social Beat, a digital marketing agency, was awarded the D2C digital responsibility for Mankind Pharma, a pharmaceutical company. A major advancement in Mankind Pharma’s digital marketing initiatives to fortify its online presence and interact with a broader audience will be achieved through collaboration with Social Beat.
Social Beat’s digital responsibility for Mankind Pharma
Mankind Pharma, a company renowned for its dedication to offering top-notch medical solutions, has selected Social Beat as its digital partner. It will help in promoting sales on the brand’s website and foster growth in the digital arena. For Mankind Pharma, Social Beat will develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies. These strategies will utilize a range of platforms, including social media, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and more. Mankind Pharma wants to reach out to customers in various geographies and demographics.
Here’s what they said
Suneil Chawla, co-founder of Social Beat said,
We are delighted to be chosen as the digital marketing partner for Mankind Pharma. This collaboration presents a fantastic opportunity to leverage our expertise in digital marketing to help Mankind Pharma reach new heights in the online landscape. We look forward to crafting a highly impactful website and campaigns that resonate with Mankind Pharma’s objectives and growth.
Speaking about the partnership, Joy Chatterjee, AVP at Mankind Pharma, added,
In today’s digital age, it is imperative for us to have a strong online presence and engage effectively with our customers. Social Beat’s expertise in the digital marketing arena and their proven track record make them the ideal partner for our digital journey. We are excited about the opportunities this collaboration will bring and are confident that together, we will achieve great success.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer