Saudi Aramco has announced a partnership with Samsung Electronics, a leading Korean conglomerate, to establish a localized industrial 5G technology ecosystem in Saudi Arabia. The collaboration will begin with the development of private networks within the country. The two companies have signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the proposed partnership plans.
The main objective of the collaboration is to contribute to the digital transformation of various industrial sectors in Saudi Arabia, including energy, petrochemicals, and manufacturing, by utilizing advanced 4G and 5G technologies that provide secure, fast, and reliable communication to meet critical business requirements.
The MoU follows the recent launch of Aramco Digital Company, which aims to accelerate the digital transformation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. This partnership between Saudi Aramco and Samsung Electronics is expected to bring about a significant boost to the technological capabilities of the industrial sector in Saudi Arabia, further driving its economic growth and development.
Interesting Read: Adform and Digiseg offer new ad tool for Saudi Arabia advertisers
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence