Publicis Names Rajdeepak Das as South Asia CCO; Chairman, Leo Burnett South Asia
Publics Groupe has promoted Rajdeepak Das to Chief Creative Officer, at Publicis Groupe South Asia, and Chairman of Leo Burnett, South Asia. Das’s appointment demonstrates the Groupe’s emphasis and dedication to world-class, inspirational creativity that develops brands through contemporary, purpose-driven work.
Focus on transforming client businesses
Das will concentrate on advancing the Groupe’s creative agenda in these newly established roles by utilizing the alchemy of technology and data to transform client businesses. To support these directives, he will collaborate closely with the Groupe’s creative, data, and technology talent.
Das’s leadership experience
Das is a superb creative leader with more than 20 years of successful brand development experience. Leo Burnett India has produced performances both domestically and internationally under his direction. The agency has won the Asia-Pacific Creative Agency of the Year at Spikes Asia 2023, the Most Awarded Indian Agency at the Cannes Lions 2023, The One Show 2023, Adfest 2023, and D&AD 2023 under his leadership. He is the recipient of over 100 international awards. Being a strong advocate of the ability of modern creativity to change people’s lives and an early adopter of cutting-edge concepts and technologies, some of his most notable campaigns have been wildly successful. These include “SmartFarms” for PepsiCo, “Say It With Oreo” for Mondelez, and “PumaDive” for PUMA.
Here’s what they said
Anupriya Acharya, South Asia CEO, Publicis Groupe said,
I have really enjoyed working with Raj as his ideas and creativity continue to fuel both business impact and accolades. His quest for world-changing brand ideas is truly remarkable. His scintillating, sustained performance, ability to transform agency culture and reputation, as well as the width of the work that captures innovation, business transformation, data and sustainability, make him an ideal choice. We hope to leverage these strengths on a larger Groupe canvas.
Rajdeepak Das added,
I am super-delighted to get such a large canvas! With the breadth of capabilities at the Groupe level, a repertoire of finest clients and brilliant diverse talent, the opportunities are limitless. It’s been a truly exhilarating ride for me so far, and the new mandate (s) make it even more exciting. I look forward to redefining creativity and driving brand impact, as also positively shaping communities through powerful, progressive work.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer