Opera Ads Launches Self Serve Digital Advertising Platform For SMBs
What Is Opera Ads Manager?
Opera Ad Manager is a portal that offers individual businesses and service providers the opportunity to advertise to their ideal audience around the globe, leveraging an easy-to-use interface to access the scaled inventory of Opera’s trusted browsers and news apps in the most transparent way.
Opera, the Norwegian browser maker that launched Opera Ads in 2019 has the capability to reach and engage millions of Opera users worldwide with innovative and content-based ad experiences. Hundreds of millions of engaged users choose Opera products to lead their online lives. Consolidated financial results from the second quarter, 2021 showed advertising revenue has increased 128% year-over-year, to $28.9 million, predominantly fueled by monetization growth within Opera News and mobile browsers. The revenue for Opera News grew 442% year-over-year and 49% sequentially versus the first quarter of 2021.
Interesting Read: Dubizzle Launches Their Own Self-served Advertising Platform
Opera Ads until now were only accessible to large digital advertisers. However, the self-serve option is a perfect fit for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) who can take advantage of Opera Ads’ impressive reach and targeting capabilities. Per Wetterdal, executive vice president of commercial at Opera said,
We still have the managed services for larger advertisers, but it’s not a good option for smaller ones. This is an extension that allows everyone to advertise in compliance
Opera Ads manager is designed to let anyone create, manage and report on digital advertising campaigns. Marketers can run video or image ads, decide the target audience and pick the devices with modest digital campaigns. Per Wetterdal said,
“At Opera we are always looking for innovative technologies to be integrated in our products and extend our offering. The partnership between Opera Ads and DanAds allows for complete automation of all ad operations, saving time and effort, which in turn leads to an increase in campaign efficiency and, thus, maximizes the ROI of every ad dollar spent.”
Interesting Read: Here, There, Everywhere, It Is Cross-Screen Advertising!
How Will The Advertisers Benefit?
By partnering with DanAds, the Opera Ads manager allows advertisers to convey their message to the right audience, at the perfect time, in the most opportune place.
- Ease of use and freedom of choice: Starting a campaign has never been simpler thanks to the straightforward and easily accessible platform. At every stage, one can view all available options and play with the variables. This freedom of choice is what makes self-service advertising so popular.
- Full control of campaigns: Control creatives, scheduling, spending, and targeting with fully transparent results. Review custom reporting and analytics for the campaigns visualized with online graphs and tables that can be easily exported.
- Reach: Unlock and access all the tools required to reach millions of highly engaged users around the globe.
On the partnership with Opera Ads, Istvan Beres, co-founder and CEO said,
“We have been excited since day one of working together with Opera on the Opera Ad Manager. Our two companies have many similarities, being Scandinavian players on a truly global market and believing in the need for a transparent ecosystem. This is just the beginning of our partnership and we look forward to continue our set roadmap together,
Opera also plans to introduce a recommendation feature in the future to help advertisers determine how much and where to spend. Below is the video introduction to Opera Ad Manager.
- Neha Mehta
- Neha started her journey as a financial professional but soon realized her passion for writing and is now living her dreams as a content writer. Her goal is to enlighten the audience on various topics through her writing and in-depth research. She is geeky and friendly. When not busy writing, she is spending time with her little one or travelling.
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 23, 2024In Conversation with EssenceMediacom’s Soumak Banik: Media Insights Unveiled
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 16, 2024Havas Maher Saad El Din: Navigating Media’s Shifting Landscape
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 9, 2024Madison World’s Milan Modi Speaks: Crafting Success in Digital Advertising
- Interview and Guest PostFebruary 1, 2024VML’s Karim Sioufi: Transformative Insights in Marketing Excellence