Ziad Sukkarieh has been appointed Managing Director for Saudi Arabia by OMD MENA. His goals are to improve market growth, cultivate team success, build client capabilities, and develop talent.
Ziad Sukkarieh’s extensive experience in KSA
Sukkarieh has more than 18 years of regional industry experience, the majority of which was gained in Saudi Arabia. He most recently served as General Manager of UM KSA. He has guided the team in managing the biggest advertiser in the nation and has overseen the development of the regional media market over the years.
Here’s what they said
As reported by Campaign Middle East,
Saleh Ghazal, CEO of OMD MENA, said,
Working with Saudi Arabia’s growth momentum and its ambitious vision, Ziad’s experience and proven track record to date bodes well for our next chapter in the Kingdom, Ziad is ideally placed to help us accelerate our growth, with his grasp of the dynamics and mechanics of the unique Saudi market. I am delighted to have a seasoned and respected leader joining the executive team and confident that we will create an exciting future for our talent, clients and partners.
Ziad Sukkarieh commented,
I’ve always had the greatest deal of respect for OMD, and I now realise it is because we share the same vision and values. Joining OMD feels like a homecoming of sorts, a natural step in my professional journey. I am very excited about what’s coming next, and I look forward to meeting, exceeding even, the ambitions of our business partners.
- Netra is a Dual Masters graduate in International Business and Marketing. She is a content-writing enthusiast and a social media addict. In her downtime, you will find her headbanging to Pop songs from around the world. She is also a sports fanatic and especially loves F1, Volleyball, and Cricket. Her hobbies are baking and watching Anime.
- MediaFebruary 26, 2024Reliance and Disney Ink Binding Agreement to Combine Media Business in India
- TechnologyFebruary 26, 2024Saudi Ministry of Culture Introduces World’s First VR History Tours in Metaverse
- MediaFebruary 23, 2024M&C Saatchi Names Zaid Al-Qassab As New Global CEO
- MediaFebruary 22, 2024MCN, Part of IPG, Bolsters Leadership Team in MENAT; Appoints Lizzie Dewhurst as Chief Communications Officer